Sammy Hagar Sells Cabo Wabo for $80 million

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
to camparihttp://www.marinij.com/ci_5845793?source=rssdude, think of all the red clothing he can buy with that much money!

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    EWWW.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Cabo taste like terds.

I am more of a campari and prosecco fan, anyways.

I can't believe that Cabo Wabo is still around. I refuse to serve that crap in my bar.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    that stuff sucks.

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    "I'm high and I'm happy,"

well put

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    "It's awesome, it's really cool, I'm high and I'm happy,"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I can't believe that Cabo Wabo is still around. I refuse to serve that crap in my bar.

Do y'all serve.......

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    "It's awesome, it's really cool, I'm high and I'm happy,"

And he only sold them 80% of his interest! So he'll still make bank off of the 20% he retained. Smart dude, despite all signs to the contrary.

LOL

that picture is hilarious. he is wearing a shirt that says red rocker on it. where have i been? i didnt know those existed

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    LOL

that picture is hilarious. he is wearing a shirt that says red rocker on it. where have i been? i didnt know those existed

SOOOO buying you one for your b-day

LOL

Did you guys hear the rumor (or maybe he confirmed, I dunno) about what his platinum-selling solo LP 'VOA' stood for? You, know, the LP with 'I Can't Drive 55'? No, NOT 'Voice of America'.

'Vaginal, Oral, Anal'.

I swear, I heard this in my 9th grade math class years back from a VERY reliable source.

LOL

Did you guys hear the rumor (or maybe he confirmed, I dunno) about what his platinum-selling solo LP 'VOA' stood for? You, know, the LP with 'I Can't Drive 55'? No, NOT 'Voice of America'.

'Vaginal, Oral, Anal'.

I swear, I heard this in my 9th grade math class years back from a VERY reliable source.

i have not heard that rumor, but ewww.

^
    SO MUCH RED!

i saw hagar giving an interview on vh-1 once where he sincerely believed that they raised the speed limit to 65 because of his song

jonny, i'll be sending you a PM shortly with my mailing address.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts

'Vaginal, Oral, Anal'.

And with that, this thread tops my personal charts for the day.

I also heard from a VERY reliable (an old coworker who grew up in Marin and lived in the same town as Sammy) that Mr. Hagar's mailbox has three locks on it.

Seriously.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I also heard from a VERY reliable (an old coworker who grew up in Marin and lived in the same town as Sammy) that Mr. Hagar's mailbox has three locks on it.

Seriously.

What happens when someone sends him a package? Will the mailman simply leave his SS Boscoe OG next to the mailbox?

Seriously.

haha! he thinks people are going to steal this stuff he orders from www.redwrestlingpants.com

Seriously.

What happens when someone sends him a package? Will the mailman simply leave his SS Boscoe OG next to the mailbox?

"Suckers walk, money talks, but it can't touch my 3 lock box."

Seriously.

I bet that song has something to do with vaginas as well.

"Ewwwwwww."

• I saw Sammy the other day at the rehearsal spot.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

His SS Boscoe OG is sent priority up his nose.

- spidey

I saw Sammy the other day at the rehearsal spot.

My same coworker from Marin had two other stories about Bay Rokkerz:

He once saw Neil Schon of Journey pull into a handicapped spot driving a Lamborghini with ROCKDOG vanity plates. When someone told him he shouldn't park there, he incredulously replied, "Don't you know who I am?"

He used to work at a Togo's Sandwiches (home of the rubber loaf) right by Night Ranger's rehearsal space. The band would come in all the time and my friend would say, without fail, "Hey, aren't you guys in Park Ranger?"

• He once saw Neil Schon of Journey pull into a handicapped spot driving a Lamborghini with ROCKDOG vanity plates. When someone told him he shouldn't park there, he incredulously replied, "Don't you know who I am?"

that's my peeps

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    that stuff sucks.

Damn, I thought going to Cabo Wabo would be like going to Mecca for a Chad of your calibeur.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    and he still owns the bar that bears its name in Mexico. dude's making out like he's the smartest dumb dude.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

Seriously.

ROSS IS

• Yes, but WHY is he so familiar with these lyrics?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Yes, but WHY is he so familiar with these lyrics?

get familieur! My man has David Lee Roth 12'' singles in SPANISH WITH FULL COVER PIC SLEEVE (OOP!)

Yes, but WHY is he so familiar with these lyrics?

get familieur! My man has David Lee Roth 12'' singles in SPANISH WITH FULL COVER PIC SLEEVE (OOP!)

FALSE!

It's a full-length. Sonrisa Salvaje raerz.