The Game Documentary DVD

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
kinda old but my bro had it, so i watched it tonight. i must say, it gives you greater appreciation for him and his music. anyone else see it?

Comments

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    ya i saw it when he dropped it with the album. it wasnt too bad, not really what i was expecting (i dont know what i was expecting), but it did cover his life and his "come up" pretty well. its definately worth a watch solely for the billboard acapella freestyle.

• It was pretty good. The menu where Game walks up to the camera to tell you how much extra shit you're getting was funny.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

yo I'm feeling your avatar dood, no ayyo

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    billboard acapella freestyle.

word. too bad he's gone.

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts
    Haven't seen the doc, but damned if Nas doesn't sound good on that Kanye track Dreams.

Of course I kid...but what was the name of the previous "West Coast savior" from last year who sounded just like Biggie?

C'mon now...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Haven't seen the doc, but damned if Nas doesn't sound good on that Kanye track Dreams.

Of course I kid...but what was the name of the previous "West Coast savior" from last year who sounded just like Biggie?

C'mon now...

ya, and now guerilla unit is pushing this new "west coast" dude Spider Loc, its getting a little tired...

• Haven't seen the doc, but damned if Nas doesn't sound good on that Kanye track Dreams.

C'mon now...

ya, and now guerilla unit is pushing this new "west coast" dude Spider Loc, its been tired for a while...

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    but what was the name of the previous "West Coast savior" from last year who sounded just like Biggie?

C'mon now...

Project blowed?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    but what was the name of the previous "West Coast savior" from last year who sounded just like Biggie?

C'mon now...

Project blowed?

Guerilla Black

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    there better be a clip from his Change of Heart appearance on there...