*ANOTHER* NYC Record Fair

SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
edited June 2005 in Announcements
I'm getting frustrated, since I'm not even in NYC and don't get to go myself, but since I get this stuff from the blackcrack list, and some of you New York (and tri-state) headz may not know about these, here's another record fair invite for y'all, this one on Saturday the 18th:
Folks, This is it. Starting on Saturday morning, The ARChive of Contemporary Musicwill commence its semi-annual Record & CD sale at the ARChive. Loads offabulous records at bargain prices. Too many to name here. Suffice it tosay, if you dig rekkids, you will dig this.Admittedly, the 45s selection is not great, but LP-wise, there is a ton ofstuff.Hope you can make it by and scarf some vinyl and or digital audio discs.See ya there,Phast Phreddie the Boogaloo Omnibus ---More dirt:ARChive Really Friendly Record + CD Sale 2005Twice a year the ARChive weeds through the permanent collection and pullsour third copies of recordings to sell. We also contact all of the recordcompanies and supporters who send their latest releases. The result is amassive record sale of incredible items, and you're invited!Sale will be June 18 -26. Here's what you can look forward to:NINE DAYS of bargains, open everyday from 11am ?? 6pmLots of good stuff, new CDs, old LPs, cassettes, posters, booksTo be expected -- great things at great pricesNew this year: loads of African and world music CDs, new and sealed, fromour pals at Stern's African Music Shop who have moved operations out to NewJersey!Over 10,000 recordings for salePop rock soul disco jazz ethnic etc.Remember you can join the ARChive and attend our pre-sale party on Thursdayevening, June 16. So give us a call at 212-226-6967 for details!PricesAll new cassettes: $1.00 (12 for $10)Most LPs: $1 - $3Collectible LPs: prices below book valueHundreds of CDs at $1 & $2 eachMost new CDs at $4.Just released NEW & HOT CDs are $5 - $10.Where?54 White Street, ground floorThree blocks south of Canal, between Church and BroadwayTraveling by Subway?Take the 1 or 9 to Franklin Street,the A, C, or E to Canal & Church,or the J, M, N, R, Z, or 6 to Canal & Lafayette.For more information regarding the ARChive, dig this:http://www.arcmusic.org

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I went last year and there ain't shit.

Members who pay to use the research library get first crack the entire week before.

This is a great research library though.

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    I went 2 years ago and there ain't (much) shit.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    I went last year too, garbage!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    word...well I'm glad dudes can at least give the warning - like I said, I just get this stuff on the blackcrack mailing list and pass it on, I can't even go to it if I wanted to...

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    I just get this stuff on the blackcrack mailing list and pass it on.

I appreciate that, thanks.