Power Records Planet of The Apes Archive!

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    They need to put the Cartoon on DVD.

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

The cartoon IS out on DVD!

peep...

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    that was one of my first attempts to sample. i looped up the guy going "APE - SHALL - NOT - KILL - APE" with the second "APE" merging into the first, and put it over a jimi hendrix beat (the intro from that one track on "Axis"). it was fun.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts

Found this one last week. Are they worth anything ? Or are they pretty easy to pick up in the states

• BeatnicholasBeatnicholas 1,005 Posts
    yeah likewise - I have the "Battle For The Planet Of The Apes" pictured plus 45..

I paid 15 uk pounds.. wheel or steal?

The cartoon IS out on DVD!

MUST COP SOON.....

I'm sure this has some interesing music on here.

Someone told me there's an episode where Uhura takes command of the Enterprise.
    These are official Roddenberry stories that are part of the real Star Trek continuity.

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    yeah likewise - I have the "Battle For The Planet Of The Apes" pictured plus 45..

I just sold mine for 2 euros...

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

I just sold mine for 2 euros...

Comic Book Price guides have at lot of these Power Record 45/comic combos listed at $45 - $60 for mint. But it's like any collectible....you have to find some willing to pay that. I have quite a few of these, but not the Planet of the Apes.

Batman, 2001, Hulk, Star Trek etc.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    [
    Comic Book Price guides have at lot of these Power Record 45/comic combos listed at $45 - $60 for mint.

and in comics theres (at least) a 1-10 $ ratio for "good" to "mint", so it makes sense that slightly whuppidated copies tend to turn up for $4-10.