LAZY / NOT SO LAZY SUNDAY

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
Early morning shred. It's 9am and most of Cali is still sleeping. What's really good? Gonna be a busy day before the Warriors game. I am dealing with it.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Cutting the front and back yard.

Installing my wife's Mother's Day present.

Mother's Day dinner

Ebay work

Sopranos

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Installing my wife's Mother's Day present.

WINDOWS VISTA SHREDS

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

What's really good?

checking out a community art project down in pilsen

brunching on Shrimp seasoned with hot peppers, onions, tomatoes and cilantro.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    3 pages of a final paper due tomorrow.

call mom back home. actually, already got that one checked off.

laundry before i jet home for the summer.

enjoy the nice weather.

get mad at the twins' record. .

probably work a couple naps in there somewhere too.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    studying for my final sci exam
    studying for my eng exam
    finishing my essay on global warming
    Finishing Afrika Bam's biography for english.
    Going to bed.
    got me som brazil records and my mom some soulful sax records.

• johnshadejohnshade 577 Posts
    playing tennis
    watching basketball
    reading books

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Just woke up, the time is 1pm.

I'm about to read my accounting textbook and then head out to play ball with the homies.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Woke up too early, and got to read the paper; almost a worthwhile trade.

Cooked a killer brunch for mom-in-law; popovers, sweet potato hash, bacon, eggs with mushrooms & asparagus, mimosas and fruit salad.

some reading...

pricing and sorting for a garage sale next weekend. Crap. For sale! $1. Never used.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I woke up too early and picked up my tables, speakers, and laptop from my lady's cousin's salon in Williamsburg. Did a private b-day party for the missus last night, playing the tunes and such.

Then I went back to bed.

Then I walked to the shop and have been selling records all day.

Now I am drinking a beer to take the edge off this hangover and getting ready to watch the Warriors rock.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I had a lot to do today....have about hundred things to get up on ebay, need to take/edit pics..do all that shit. Need to mow the yard, hit it with the weedeater...but, I didnt. I stayed out until 5AM...so I slept until about 1PM, got up got a TOP's double cheeseburger, watched some TV, took a nap, called my girl who is out of town, ate some dinner and watched my usual Sunday evening barrage of Fox cartoons. Now I am drinking a beer and about to flip it to PBS and go to bed, because now I gotta get up at about 6AM to do all the shit I was supposed to do today before I roll into the shop tomorrow afternoon. Dang.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    so I slept until about 1PM, got up got a TOP's double cheeseburger, watched some TV, took a nap

This sounds good....

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Today was pretty mellow. I woke up at 1pm and made breakfast for my honey dip. I went to Fairfax and bought a pair of grown and sexy kicks. I made a podcast on the ones and twos, then I ran from Fairfax/SMBLVD to Highland/Melrose and back.

My girl is at work so now I'm looking at the internets, watching the game, sparking the yerba, and craving a beer.

NICE turnover. 54/60 GSW.

Anyway, tonight is Italian food and who knows? Anything jumping off on the mellow tip. I wouldn't mind smoking a blunt in a jazz club tonight.

Rest in peace, Mom. I can't wait to see you again. I'll play your records tonight.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Mowed the yard at the compound. Also did the weed and feed, as instructed by the wife.

Got a dead bird out of the attic.

Organized my VHS tapes a little.

Now I am at work at the ER.