WANT TO BUY OR TRADE - LES GANTS BLANCS DU DIABLE

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited May 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Anyone have this French OST for trade or sale, but Karl Scheiffer... LES GANTS BLANCS DU DIABLEhit me up.peace.

Comments

• davesrecordsdavesrecords 1,802 Posts
    if you really need some tracks off the album get the cbs april orchestra volume (think it's 13, orange cover). it has the best tracks off the soundtrack at the fraction of the price; although it's still pretty rare.

dave

• Yes indeed, the April library is a good option for the alternative taken of the soundtrack main theme it contains, but the vocal versions and monologue are only available in the lp, as well as the short funky track with the vibe. To be complete, a sp exists too, including the main theme.
    The album is definitely not easy to find nowadays...

• robert_murtrobert_murt 338 Posts
    if you really need some tracks off the album get the cbs april orchestra volume (think it's 13, orange cover). it has the best tracks off the soundtrack at the fraction of the price; although it's still pretty rare.

dave

???

This is only one track. The instrumental of "Les Reves En Couleur", the one that you can find on the single.
    BUT the funky ones are definitly not on this April library.

By the way: HI BEVAN!!

It was great to meet you.

Cheers,
    T.

dave

???

This is only one track. The instrumental of "Les Reves En Couleur", the one that you can find on the single.

hmm i thought it was more than one. i'm just basing it on the clip i heard at record kingz site. i've never actually heard the whole record but i remember there being a couple tracks off gant des blancs. think he sold it, it's not up on his site anymore.

oh and if i remember right, the gants des blancs is short (only 23 or 24 minutes total). so you might want to take that into consideration on what price you would pay.

• robert_murtrobert_murt 338 Posts

dave

???

hmm i thought it was more than one. i'm just basing it on the clip i heard at record kingz site. i've never actually heard the whole record but i remember there being a couple tracks off gant des blancs. think he sold it, it's not up on his site anymore.

Just check my copy (April 13, orange cover, navy blue letters), there's only one track by Karl Heinz Schaffer, the one I told you about. There's also one by Jean Claude Vannier!