youtube: baby versus king cobra

peacefulrotationpeacefulrotation 3,481 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    WHAT THE FUCKKKK???!?!?! Does that snake have no teeth or something???!

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I WOULD NEVER PUT MY CHILD IN FRONT OF THAT!! GTFOHWTBS!

What the hell?

i can't laugh and sit back, talk about it ( assuming) like the mom in this video.

this makes me nervous.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Baby spit is pure poison. Snake better get some jabs.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    WHAT THE FUCKKKK???!?!?! Does that snake have no teeth or something???!

I hope not.

That was completely fucking insane.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Yeah, it would seem that the snake has been de-fanged; it clearly is trying to strike at that kid and I'm assuming that if it had actual teeth, the baby would have reacted juuuuuust a little different.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    man India is one CRAZY place!

for real though that kid is a SOLDIER.

NO FEAR; SOMEBODY SIGN THIS BABY.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    usually, either the fangs or the venom glands are removed from the snakes in the context of snake charming/snake shows. And this looks like a bizarre part of such a show. Maybe some weird tourist paid for it and the snake owner said that he has a great show to offer? People will not do that for fun.

I feel really sorry for these cobras, as people often give a fuck about them and simply catch a new one, when the old one dies after some time.

One of the most bizarre experiences I had in this context was in December 2004, when all the snake charmers of Orissa came to the state capital Bhubaneshwar and entered the parliament with their snakes. They asked for more rights (as the government thinks about new laws regarding snake charming) and announced that they will release all their snakes if people will not pay attention to their demands. There were quite some "exclusive" snake charming shows given in front of the parliament including stuff compared to the clip above.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    WOT!?!

I was rocking back to side in my chair like jerking around the controller playing Mario Brothers.

INTENSE

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    WOT!?!

I was rocking back to side in my chair like jerking around the controller watching Bang Brothers.

INTENSE

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I feel sorry for the kid...shit, he is basically being conditioned that cobras cant hurt you...so when the little dude is a little older and is wandering through a field and sees a cobra, he is going to say "oh look a cobra, im gonna go pick it up"...