Book's Music podcast #15 is ready for listening

johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
edited May 2007 in Announcements
http://booksmusic.podomatic.com/entry/2007-05-06T12_08_39-07_00Each podcast is an hour in length, not a second more, not a second less. It is a mixture of what I listen to, what I talk about, what I review, what I want people to hear. Some shows may be all hip-hop, the next show may be an all-comedy show. If you have a theme you want to hear, test me. Make a request for a theme and I'll see what I can do.Every now and then, there are exclusives mixes within the mixes, but you'll have to take a listen.If any of you want to do a podcast drop ("ID") for me, PM me and we'll talk.I'm up to 15, and I'm not stopping. If any of you have college radio shows and you want me to create an exclusive set, let me know, I'd be more than happy to set something up.This is *NOT* a podcast about the music I make, although as my album comes close to finishing, I'll most likely do a show to preview what was, and what's to come.If you do your own podcast and/or radio show, let me know and I'll link you on the PodOMatic page.