Explanation Related

Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
Tonight I had one of those experiences that just leaves you trippin... I do gigs at Interscope every now-and-then for Jimmy Iovine at his private club. I was told tonight was a fight party.. just low volume backround music for the fight. then maybe Jimmy would throw me a CD or 2 to throw on.. Instead just after the fight a whole grip of Aftermath heads roll in turns unto a 200 person party... One of them was having a birthday party.. I was now DJing for Dre and Warren G. Dre hung out in the both and busted my balls for a minute.. dude.. its pretty nerve racking when Dre is looking over your shoulder for what you are going to play next.. His wife kept asking for shit I didn't have with me... HENCE the multiple request post for MP3's (thanks people) Warren G asked me to play one track.. Atomic Dog.... 2 Tracks that killed:Explosive- DreFuckin You Tonight-BiggeAll in all it was a successful night I pulled it off with what I had. I learned that I need to import everything into Microwave and rock an external hard drive... be prepared for anything..The girls can't stop requesting that T-Pain track though.