I tried taking this to The Breaks...

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
...but I had no luck.Who in the #$%& sampled Sade's "No Ordinary Love?!" I was listening to this song just now and I remember hearing the chorus:I keep cryingI keep trying for youThere's nothing like you and I baby ...used in a Hip Hop song. At first I thought Mobb Deep but then I remembered I was thinking of the other Sade song ("Fear") they used.Plaese to help. It's bugging the poo-poo out of me!Herm

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    On a side note...

At first I thought Mobb Deep but then I remembered I was thinking of the other Sade song ("Fear") they used.

goddamnIlovethisbeat.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    MF Doom

[color:white]
    Sup Hermillo! [/color]

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Hold up - I'm wrong, that was Kiss of Life. I'm not sure who sampled that one.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    MF Doom

I thought that too. Are you SURE he uses that chorus? What song?
    Hello D****n! I'ma tell you a secret, I have a pic for the mirror pic thread with me hiding behind a half naked PYT (and no, that's not Patrick's Young Tush). I stopped myself from posting at the last second 'cause you never know who lurks in the shadows. [/color]

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    MF Doom

Hello D****n! I'ma tell you a secret, I have a pic for the mirror pic thread with me hiding behind a half naked PYT (and no, that's not Patrick's Young Tush). I stopped myself from posting at the last second 'cause you never know who lurks in the shadows. [/color]

I wish I could help you man.

So what, you can't even whitetext a URL or something? [/color]

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    MF Doom

dunno about that chorus specifically but doom sampled some sade on one of those 'special blend' beat tapes...

• Didn't biz sample her?

Does her forehead count?