Deejay OM Album Release Party Monday, May 7th@Elbo

Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
edited May 2007 in Announcements
Deejay OM's "Reheated Naan & Curry" album release party[/b] on Monday, May 7th at Elbo Room[/b] (those in SF Bay Area should come out! Featuring performances by: Mestizo, The M. O., Qwel, Deejay OM[/b]and a late night set of Funk, Soul, Hip hop, 80's, and Disco by Dj Centipede, Soulstrut's own B.Cause, and myself...[/b] Flyers by: David Castillo[/b]

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    congratulations OMMIE!!! cant wait to hear it.

wuuts the consensus on the fast food so. asian TL jernts?

my choices [in order]

1. naan n curry
    2. chutney
    3. pakwan [TL]
    4. shalimar

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    congratulations OMMIE!!! cant wait to hear it.

wuuts the consensus on the fast food so. asian TL jernts?

my choices [in order]

1. naan n curry
    2. chutney
    3. pakwan [TL]
    4. shalimar

shiggy! sorry you can't make it up for the show...it will be a lot of fun

I personally used to really like shalimar..or pakwan was aiight...my favorite in the city though is Great India out on Geary and 25th...that place is really nice..my girl and I went out there for food when the album dropped on May 1st...icey...

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Congrats N*than! It's been a long time coming so you must be super excited to have it out there... can't wait to hear it.

I'll try and make the trip up for the show, but Monday's are tough for this Silicon Valley yuppy

Congrats N*than! It's been a long time coming so you must be super excited to have it out there... can't wait to hear it.

I'll try and make the trip up for the show, but Monday's are tough for this Silicon Valley yuppy

thanks! yeah...I'm pretty fucking stoked...it's been received well thus far (as far as reviews, etc.)...

definitely you should come up! I'd be sad not to see you...let me know if you are...and I can put you on the list...of guestage

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    im coming through for sure. i sat down and listened to the album the other day. i really like it nathan. ive been hearing the tracks over time and am really glad with the songs you selected. a little bit of something for everyone.

my friend played your cd last night at a party (and it was a cinco de mayo party!) and the folks were feeling it. good tunes for a house party... even when the party fills up and floods out onto 18th st and Valencia in the mission.

see you tomorrow cuz...

...put me on the guestlist...

• kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts
    Yo Nathan, can you put me and Michelle down for the guest list too? We are going to try roll through. Congrats on the CD! Sorry I've been out of touch lately.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    You know I'm there!

• BUUUURRMP

don't forget your fisher price jerns

I'm hoping all of you can make it...I will do my best with the guestlist (those who were already promised to be on will be)...but, I may have hit my limit!?! still ask, it just may not be possible, and for this I am sorry.. :/ unless it is possible, then...yes!

I'm glad to see/know I will be seeing a lot of you tonight...(thanks justin for hittin em with the curry treats at your norteno throwdown...

doors at 9...I figure acts will start around 9:30ish...I may be just playing some earth shattering soul music from 9-9:30...we'll see...(although, when are you getting up here breakshizzelf?)

(all fisher price jerns will be in attendance)

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I'll probably jump in the car sometime around 6:30-7.

I'll give you a call in just a moment.