FREE MIX DL: Self Hypnosis v.4: AFROBEAT FUNK RAP

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
once again, getting no love in the annoucements section.. so here 'tis for all to DL.. (and yes i realize the pic is of regular hypnosis, not self hypnosis ) Whaddup all?This is the 4th installment in my 'Self Hypnosis' series of mixes. This volume builds on v.3 with more afro beat and neo-funk!! Essentially it's a 40+ minute mix which sports more drums than anyone is likely able to handle. Listen three times daily for optimal effects. Featuring tracks by Nostalgia 77, Scienz of Life, Pieces of Peace, Quantic Soul Orchestra, Joe Quarterman, DJ Day, Barrabas, The Bar Kays and much more!!Self Hypnosis V.4 =======================================sh 4 tracklistnostalgia 77 - cheney lanescienz of life - foreverness (feat ta'raach)lifesavas - take me awaypieces of peace - pass it on pt.1phobos peepl - bike rydergab & lateef - kakalita showantibalas - beaten metalquantic - west pier getdownjoe quarterman - i'm gonna get youlefties soul connection - organ donor (hawkeye hyphy edit)barkays - holy ghostdj day - gone badbarrabas - womanliquid liquid - optimobreakout - planet rock pt.2

Comments

• sports more drums than anyone is likely able to handle.

we'll see

• nice selection. antibalas is

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    sports more drums than anyone is likely able to handle.

we'll see

haha. between the lefties soul, afro beat, dj day, and the optimo, and breakout.. it's a drummy affair.

how is it that germans have the heaviest bass??

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    sports more drums than anyone is likely able to handle.

we'll see

haha. between the lefties soul, afro beat, dj day, and the optimo, and breakout.. it's a drummy affair.

... desperately trying to think of punchline

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

... desperately trying to think of punchline

lol. but it's the truth, no? i far back as i can think, germans have gone big with low end.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I'm having trouble downloading this. When I control click it'll only let me download the html, not the mp3.

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    I'm having trouble downloading this. When I control click it'll only let me download the html, not the mp3.

you in mac world? hit option + click

itll download where ever your stuff gets downloaded.

thanks for the mix trew!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

you in mac world? hit option + click

itll download where ever your stuff gets downloaded.

thanks for the mix trew!

no prob! thanks for the tech support. v.5 is on the way. i never realized how prolific Ayers was until i tried to drop a mix a month!

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts

Cause we know how to get low

I like the mix, and not only because you got a track of mine in it.

I'll post it to inside my blog !!!

Peace
    Hawkeye

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    you got a track of mine in it.

going for the trifecta next time around!!

btw, the lefties soul promo came today.. MORE AND MORE NORDIC HEATERS PLAESE.

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    SICK MIX... I am working on mines....

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    thank you! this is great.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    this is great.

thanks for taking time out to listen!