Everyday People on Red Coach OG Check

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
I am dealing with a copy that I suspect might be a reissued piece of vinyl slipped inside an OG sleeve.Can anybody post a matrix number or offer any other helpful tidbits of information?

Comments

• mine says RCL-6000-A VM (with a peace sign) and RCL -6000-B VM (no peace sign on b side)

its a white label if that matters for matrix info. now that you mention it, it looks kinda clean print-wise on the label and smooth to the wax feelin, but still has some spindle marks/label marks that seem legit.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    cant help ya, but I have wondered the same thing about my copy for years...but I got it for $5 bucks...so I aint really sweating it...sounds fine. I would try and dig my copy out, but the whole thing smacks of effort.

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    I wasn't familiar with the Red Coach record you are talking about. Thought you meant this one (no relation, right?), which I can't say I'm really feeling.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I wasn't familiar with the Red Coach record you are talking about. Thought you meant this one (no relation, right?), which I can't say I'm really feeling.

Very different record.

Thanks to everyone for the info, though.