the Democrat candidates debate tonight (eh)

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
Mike Gravel is off the fucking chain. Joe Biden is such a dick.The rest is a snooze fest. What did I expect? I should know better.IMO Obama already cuddling up to Hillary for that VP spot.Sigh.

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Look at the bright side....

You'll have a Republican President to blame for everything bad that happens for 4 more years.

• KidKKidK 119 Posts
    Any YouTube action?

On an unrelated note, Arianna Huffington is a dumb marble-mouthed slut.

• a dumb marble-mouthed slut.

Can I use this?

• KidKKidK 119 Posts
    a dumb marble-mouthed slut.

Can I use this?

Yes, but I want my money -- I gotta get my drink on.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Look at the bright side....

You'll have a Republican President to blame for everything bad that happens for 4 more years.

i'll find someone, regardless of their party.

you can see clips of this on MSNBC. seriously Gravel really flies off the handle a few times. it's very entertaining.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Saw clips on CNN this morning. Baiting Obama about nukes?

I mean, no, don't fire. But very entertaining.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    Mike Gravel is off the fucking chain.

Him and Kucinich were my favorite, they are taking the place of Al Sharpton. I wish Clinton and Obama had as much balls. It was dissapointing that when they asked all the other candidates whether they supported Kucinich's filing of articles of impeachment against Cheney...it was straight . If Dean were on that panel he would have raised his hand. I'm still undecided. Hillary looked very presidential..if that means anything. Edwards, imo, would do the most to help the poor. Obama didn't impress me.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Mike Gravel is off the fucking chain.

Him and Kucinich were my favorite, they are taking the place of Al Sharpton. I wish Clinton and Obama had as much balls. It was dissapointing that when they asked all the other candidates whether they supported Kucinich's filing of articles of impeachment against Cheney...it was straight . If Dean were on that panel he would have raised his hand. I'm still undecided. Hillary looked very presidential..if that means anything. Edwards, imo, would do the most to help the poor. Obama didn't impress me.

Yeah, Obama was extremely disappointing.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I've never heard of Mike Gravel. And I thought I was connected. Sometime when I feel more involved I will look up his web site and wiki.

Did anyone endorse singlepayeruniversalhealthcare? That's my canidate there.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts