Ross Hogg, This One's For You...

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• Thanks for that. I'm really happy to see that dude is still making moves and doing his (unique and original) thing after all these years. I wish him nothing but the best.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Yeah, some things I left out of the article are that Bavu just dropped out as an official member of Rapid Ric's Whut It Dew Family and that he just signed a management deal with the same folks who handle Strange Fruit Project.

Also, his World Trade project with Element7d and Rochelle Terrell, which unfortunately isn't due to drop next Spring, should be phenomenal. They've even got a track with local blues guitar ace Gary Clark Jr. ripping shit up. Seriously, keep that one on your radar.

• Bavu just dropped out as an official member of Rapid Ric's Whut It Dew Family

Not trying to promote gossip, but why would he do that? Not feeling the overall direction of the WID series, or...?

Bavu just dropped out as an official member of Rapid Ric's Whut It Dew Family

Not trying to promote gossip, but why would he do that? Not feeling the overall direction of the WID series, or...?

All I can say is...

creative differences.

Any curious parties should go to Bavu's myspace page and listen to My Sacrifice.

http://www.myspace.com/bavu

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Thanks for posting this.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    post MP3 of the Blakes-Tash battle or you're soft

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    gossip about creative differences or you're soft

post MP3 of the Blakes-Tash battle or you're soft

I wish I could.

I imagine that Ross was in the house that night as well.

Anyway, Bavu's More Fuel to My Fire on his Woodgrain Collection is some wicked, wicked, wicked battle ish aimed at "Mr. Bad Energy." It gets me amped up every time I hear it.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    BAh-vOOH bLAAAkes!

the crew would always try to mimic the way he says his name in raps. that dude's got heart. good lookin out on that cover feature.