take that shit to the-breaks.com

macacamacaca 278 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
but seriously, what track is used for "good times roll pt. 2"the VERY beginning.(you heard the soulful sounds of part 1...now part 2, are you ready? [or something])i had it written down on a piece of paper a while back, which i guess got thrown out. can someone please let me know?(and then pass me the mp3!!!!!!!)thanks

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    artist?

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    RJD2. Cut Chemist also uses that on Re-Return of The Original Artform.

I also forget who the original is.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I'm 90% sure its a funk 45 - which is possibly obvious - and I'm also 90% sure I have this. I don't think it's super rare... damnit I'm sure I know this. It'll come to me in a sec... stay tuned

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    RJD2. Cut Chemist also uses that on Re-Return of The Original Artform.

+ if I remember correctly: Madlib on one of the recent Beat Konducta EPs

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I don't know, but what I want to hear is Sisters And Brothers' "The Jed Clampett Part 2", I want to hear what happens after the fade.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    I don't know, but what I want to hear is Sisters And Brothers' "The Jed Clampett Part 2", I want to hear what happens after the fade.

Google is your friend.

• maybe other people used it too. maybe some unknown guy. maybe another well known guy used it, but never released the track. so only very few people who happened to be in the studio when the track was produced know it.

i used some unknown samples. samples noone has ever heard before.

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    ininit like a chick willis 45 or something? I'm about 55% sure.

• ininit like a chick willis 45 or something? I'm about 55% sure.

55? That doesn't count. If you're not 100% sure, don't post! Hence your official number of posts should still be 1944!!!

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    ininit like a chick willis 45 or something? I'm about 55% sure.

55? That doesn't count. If you're not 100% sure, don't post! Hence your official number of posts should still be 1944!!!

You on speed er somethin?

• ininit like a chick willis 45 or something? I'm about 55% sure.

You on speed er somethin?

no.

• macacamacaca 278 Posts