MP3 REQUEST - Quite important to me, JAMES BROWN R

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
So I'm getting married in about 6 weeks and my copy of James Brown "Soul On Top" is missing. Of course I can use the whole album, but if only I could get the song "That's My Desire"[/b] I would be very happy. I know one of you got it. Please, it's for my special day. PLEASE and THANK YOU.

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    whoa.. congrats dude!

http://www.divshare.com/download/482350-3f6

@ 192k

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Thanks dudes. We're finishing up the "Wedding Mix" right now. You know, kind of the usual suspects as for wedding music. Special CD to be given away at the reception and all, with music that "represents" us, our personalities. I got this James song on here, a Bunny Sigler joint, a Stevie song, an EWF song, a Shuggie song. We got some Zapp and some Robin Thicke and some De La and The Dramatics, Quincy Jones and Raphael Saadiq. The one song that my girl INSISTS goes on it (in fact we just talked about this 20 minutes ago and said that if I don't include it that it will be a "deal breaker") is East Of Underground "I Love You For All Seasons." That's like her favorite song... I guess that should go in Stacks "Significant Others Surprising Likes" thread,

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    The one song that my girl INSISTS goes on it (in fact we just talked about this 20 minutes ago and said that if I don't include it that it will be a "deal breaker") is East Of Underground "I Love You For All Seasons." That's like her favorite song... I guess that should go in Stacks "Significant Others Surprising Likes" thread,

"I Love You (take one)"

Words can't express how happy I am for you my dude.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    congrats on the pending wedding - GET AT ME!!!!

Georges

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    that's whats up, cosmo. you still down w/ the production in queens this sunday?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Marriage is beautiful.
    Congrats!