Fuck Records...Im gonna start slangin'........

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    coffee must be really good.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Actually, as someone almost as passionate about food as I am about music, I can easily appreciate the attraction to vintage menus; I really enjoy reading them. But do I want to pay money to collect them? Um, no. Then again, my collecting impulse doesn't extend to anything that has no use. Books, records--sure, but menus (or lunch boxes or pez dispensers)? No thanks.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Then again, my collecting impulse doesn't extend to anything that has no use. Books, records--sure, but menus (or lunch boxes[/b] or pez dispensers)? No thanks.

No use!? My juice box and soggy peanut butter and jelly sandwich aren't going to carry themselves.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    My juice box and soggy peanut butter and jelly sandwich aren't going to carry themselves.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Then again, my collecting impulse doesn't extend to anything that has no use. Books, records--sure,

uh, what use does one have for "books"?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    That .gif is . I wish I knew that kid. I'd say outrageous things all day just to get that reaction.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    My juice box and soggy peanut butter and jelly sandwich aren't going to carry themselves.

DO NOT TET

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    What do Ya'll know about THESE??

Who Knew? Something to keep an eye out for in all those thrifts and antique stores....still haven't found one though, been looking for a while.

At least I will know what it is when I do, I do collect tins so it would be a good one for the shelf. But I've seen these get crazy prices.