Looking for the June copy of XLR8R in DC?

bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
damn dc is slow. does anyone know of anywhere that carries the new june/july XLR8R magazine in dc? hollar.

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    have you checked Tower?

My experience is that Tower will have magazines in at leaset 2-3 weeks before Borders, at least with stuff like WaxPo and Mojo.

kinda weird, but lately I been noticing Borders downtown near me(on 18th) is slippin something bad.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Issue 87 or 88? What was the last one you got?

I write for them (and live a mile from the office) and I haven't rec'd 88 yet, even though I saw it in NY last week.

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    yeah i've checked all the major spots i.e. tower, borders and such....i'm relying on the underground spots right now to come through.

i heard my joint got reviewed, so i'm lunchin to see this issue.

cheers.

Issue 87 or 88? What was the last one you got?

I write for them (and live a mile from the office) and I haven't rec'd 88 yet, even though I saw it in NY last week.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Did you ever get a copy of that mag? I have some extras (you're not accepting PMs, bt w).

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

i heard my joint got reviewed, so i'm lunchin to see this issue.

what joint?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i'm lunchin to see this issue.
    Incorrect use of "Lunchin".

10 yards

Did you ever get a copy of that mag? I have some extras (you're not accepting PMs, bt w).

i did man. thanks for checkin on this. i got it a couple days later. i was just lunchin to get it.

oh, and here's the link to the review just in case anyone feels like reading the review by toph one.

Kidgusto Writeup in this months XLR8R magazine

**and i'm checking on the pm's thing. thanks.

what joint?

gloom, here's the link to the promo page. you can listen to sound clips if you feel so inclined to do.....peace.

kg 12" sampler

ez.

i'm lunchin to see this issue.
    Incorrect use of "Lunchin".

10 yards

naaa man, I was "out to lunch" to get that shit....i.e my mind wasn't on anything else.

10 yards forward.