Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I don't get how FSN is comparing Imus with Cam'ron. Seriously, what does one have to do with another?

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    I don't get how FSN is comparing Imus with Cam'ron. Seriously, what does one have to do with another?

Absolutely nothing.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    The fact that they think M-1 is "rich" is, well, rich.

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    wtf does Imus have to do with this?? gtfoohwtbs.

Also the newscaster assuming that because M-1 is a rapper that he's rich is fucking ridiculous.

I didn't really think though that M-1 had too many valid points either, though. His sketched ideas about codes and white collar criminals have been around for along time, and spoken about much more articulately.

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    wtf does Imus have to do with this?? gtfoohwtbs.

Also the newscaster assuming that because M-1 is a rapper that he's rich is fucking ridiculous.

I didn't really think though that M-1 had too many valid points either, though. His sketched ideas about codes and white collar criminals have been around for along time, and spoken about much more articulately.

I think under the circumstances he handled himself well. He's not the most articulate guy in the world but I think he tried to explain to that panel - the best way he could in less than 5 minutes. And he did it in a non-ironic members only jacket!

I like that he was a little embarassed about the rich question- which I thought was endearing. That's right- a memeber from Dead Prez is endearing.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    "Ok, you guys can start hitting each other now"