Patton Oswalt "Werewolves and Lollipops"

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
scored a promo...comes out in July...some funny fucking stand-up. I popped it in the ride to listen to while I took my girl to work, and I ended up sitting in the driveway finsihing listening to all of it. Fuckin' funny. Patton is that dude.

Comments

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    yea, his standup is quality. care to post that cd?

i'm going to see these two dudes (from that show Cheap Seats on espn2) on thursday night in philly.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Patton is that dude.

Feeling Kinda Patton is the first comedy album in a long time that had me nearly wet my pants.

Quit your belly-aching, Buck Rogers, it's only a diver's watch![/b]

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    yea, his standup is quality. care to post that cd?

i'm going to see these two dudes (from that show Cheap Seats on espn2) on thursday night in philly.

I love the Sklar Bros.! Good peoples.

• yoigotbeatsyoigotbeats 1,667 Posts
    what label is it on???

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I just saw Patton Oswalt on Saturday. It was kind of a disapointment but only because the set was short. When he was on stage though he slayed the entire room, made the other comedians there (including Sarah Silveman) look pretty bland in comparison. He is def one of the best stand ups out there. For sure want to check out his comedy CDs.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Oh yeah, and dude is SHORT. Like I don't even know if he breaks 5 feet.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    what label is it on???

its on Sub Pop.

I'll post a couple tracks when I get home

• The Raise UpThe Raise Up Golden Years... wah wah wah 452 Posts
    Will check this out. He was one of the funniest guests ever on Dr Katz (the show that I got a caption of in my avatar).

• what label is it on???

its on Sub Pop.

I'll post a couple tracks when I get home

a guy i know was quoting him the other night on the new KFC Bowls as being, "a pile of sadness in a bowl of failure."

Based on that line alone, I may have to cop.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    ive never seen him do stand-up but he's pretty funny on 'king of queens' im looking forward to checking out the clips.