Aztek (roc-a-fella) a fraud? Houston rap related.

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
My boy Dayta grew up with dude and was breaking down how he was a straight up geek and all this shit.Now the real story of Aztek emerges. weakness?

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Dude is dropping knowledge zirconians

AZTEK IS JUST A SUBURBAN KID OBSSESSED WIT THE VIOLENCE OF TODAY'S RAP WORLD

...unlike most rap buyers and internet rap discussion group posters

JAY heres it and is HOODWINKED TOO...thinks he found the next big thing but he really found GODWONS music

Wow. Sounds like Ear2thastreets could teach Hova a thing or two about running a label.

I AM NO HATER I COULD GIVE A FUCK REALLY

file under: "I always say this just in case a bigger dude wants to put me on blast later"

I AM JUST WELL CONNECTED WITH THE GC FAM AND DEF JAM

translation: "I used to be on their promo 12" list"

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Colombia tuffer than Mex?

Colombian cartels vs. Mexican cartels - now that's a movie I wanna see!

Reality is most of the "Badboys" (geddit) were geeks who worked Saturday jobs, saved money for equipment and stayed at home makin beats. The shit went off around them but usually they were observing rather than doing. Which is a pretty great thing, coz otherwise they's be dead or in prison.

Tupac went to Fame Academy for eff's sake.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    Reality is most of the "Badboys" (geddit) were geeks who worked Saturday jobs, saved money for equipment and stayed at home makin beats. The shit went off around them but usually they were observing rather than doing. Which is a pretty great thing, coz otherwise they's be dead or in prison.
    truest shit spoken about rappers...

• this aint nothing new. we are talking about fucking rap music here..TONS of rappers are just talking shit they aint really done. Its just a good sell. Ive met TOO MANY dudes that come from the good side of town/good homes/etc that if you didnt know better..you would swear they were for real. Everyone knows most rappers have to lie and sell an image to get put on..it sucks..but its the way it is and I dont really see it changing.

now C-Murder on the other hand....