Those still seeking K in Canada - soufriere1?

BelsonBelson 880 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
Somebody's mentioned that he might have a new alias on ebay.Check lizdelaire9000 and the recently completed items.Good luck to those seeking their money/records.

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Would it be worth it to post a comprehensive list of who's owed what?

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    "

I'm selling off part of my and my uncles collection who at one time owned a store. Having studied the Goldmine grading system and talking with many sellers, I will be as stringent as possible in grading these items...and will be playing every one to determine quality.

The Star Beams - Play Disco Specials (JRS Pride) Cover is in great shape with a couple minor creases and some ringwear and sticker residue on the rear of the cover. The vinyl is vg++/vg++ on A and B sides. . Check the photo for the 4 songs included on the EP.

The sound is disco/funk from 1976 Africa. I found it was on a compilation (Disco Lipso) and is a fairly sought tune (on wantlists). "

sad

• Dude owes me the best Latinaires LP.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Is this really kev?

I won a record from this person and it's a little shady there's no mailing address for him/her.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Is this really kev?

it's a little shady because all the pictures are chopped and screwed POPSIKE Photos [/b]

I love how the the listing of the $400 disco record in completed says to "Check the photo for the 4 songs included on the EP." Why?!?? because they dont actually have the record in front of them maybe?? just a guess.....Maybe its not K, but it is for sure suspect as can be.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Is this really kev?

it's a little shady because all the pictures are chopped and screwed POPSIKE Photos [/b]

I love how the the listing of the $400 disco record in completed says to "Check the photo for the 4 songs included on the EP." Why?!?? because they dont actually have the record in front of them maybe?? just a guess.....Maybe its not K, but it is for sure suspect as can be.

Now I am...

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Cue Reynaldo Saba Dildo Montage........

Where are the Toronto people who are his friends? Bassie?

• Where are the Toronto people who are his friends? Bassie?

Would you please stop with this shit? They don't have anything to do with anything.

• crazypoprockcrazypoprock 1,037 Posts
    i still want to know what happened to him. i got some of my favorite records from him and had great long phone conversations with him, i refuse to believe he's some horrible person.

there's somebody on soulstrut now who uses the same avatar pic that k always used...makes tears well up in my eyes

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Would you please stop with this shit? They don't have anything to do with anything.

All of Canada must answer for his transgressions.

• http://cgi.ebay.com/Lord-Melody-Sings-Ca...1QQcmdZViewItem

this is a sick calypso find. "crazy love" is the JOINT!

doesn't K still kick it on deepfunk board?

Dude this is the internet. Flaming will happen.

Broseph, If a friend of mine ripped off a bunch of people I was in contact with or communicated with especially if I had originally stuck up for them, I would feel some sort of moral obligation to at least let them know what's going on, whether I like it or not or even if I knew anything.

Somebody call the sore vagina police !

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    i still want to know what happened to him.

I heard he was sleeping in canonical's lobby and that he pooped in the junk mail recycling bin.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Broseph, If a friend of mine ripped off a bunch of people I was in contact with or communicated with especially if I had originally stuck up for them, I would feel some sort of moral obligation to at least let them know what's going on, whether I like it or not or even if I knew anything.

I don't think Bassie ever stuck up for him. She stayed out of it all I believe. So, I don't know why you brought her up.

I really don't know Kev well (I haven't seen him since before this all happened). All I know was I was surprised by everything. I've always had good dealings with him in the past. And thats all I think I said. I may be wrong tho.

I'm not sure what your asking here. Do you want one of us to go searching for him riding around on his bike? Did he even rip you off?

I don't think Bassie ever stuck up for him. She stayed out of it all I believe. So, I don't know why you brought her up.

I really don't know Kev well (I haven't seen him since before this all happened). All I know was I was surprised by everything. I've always had good dealings with him in the past. And thats all I think I said. I may be wrong tho.

I'm not sure what your asking here. Do you want one of us to go searching for him riding around on his bike? Did he even rip you off?

I empathize with those who have been wronged, that's all.

I also like to see this place get fired up now and then, this is always a great catylist.

However, if you did go searching around that would make this more entertaining.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

I heard he was sleeping in canonical's lobby and that he pooped in the junk mail recycling bin.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

Do rinked OG Jamaican 45s smell like a Barn?

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Where are the Toronto people who are his friends? silvertone[/b]?

• i still want to know what happened to him.

Yeah, I'm still laughing at that line.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    does anyone even think they're going to see any money from doggie anymore? shits long gone homies!

• does anyone even think they're going to see any money from doggie anymore? shits long gone homies!

oh yeah, agreed.

That said...if it appears that he shows up every now and again, it is worth trying to keep tabs on him. Makes sense to me.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    does anyone even think they're going to see any money from doggie anymore? shits long gone homies!

oh yeah, agreed.

That said...if it appears that he shows up every now and again, it is worth trying to keep tabs on him. Makes sense to me.
    yeah, i agree with that. make sure he dont get no more money or rip anyone else off. but compiling a list of shit he owes and everything? it's fucked up what he did but if no one paid him a house call yet, chances of getting money back aint that great.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

Soufriere1 sympathizers are everywhere.

You local dealer.

That guy at the Goodwill.

Perhaps even your digging partner!!!IMG SRC=http://casa-latina.ru/s/s/icon_ShiftyEyes_anim.gif>

IMG SRC=http://www.goingpostalt-shirts.com/CanadianT-shirts/Big/CanadaLetsGo.jpg>
    IMG SRC=http://theimaginaryworld.com/tic525.jpg>
    IMG SRC=http://www.gethandbag.com/images/rasta-apple.jpg>
    IMG SRC=http://www.gardenmob.com/snidely-whiplash.jpg>
    IMG SRC=http://www.gethandbag.com/images/rasta-tam.jpg>

IMG SRC=http://neuro.antidisinformation.com/blog/shifty.gif>
    IMG SRC=http://casa-latina.ru/s/s/icon_ShiftyEyes_anim.gif>IMG

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

IMG SRC=http://www.gethandbag.com/images/rasta-tam.jpg>
    posting pictures of yourself as a Soulfriere conspirator is not gonna look good for your strut cred

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    VINDICATED!

AND WITH THAT WORD WE CAN ALL CLOSE THIS THREAD AND MOVE ON.

SEE YOU IN 2 MONTHS.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    VINDICATED!

SEE YOU IN 2 MONTHS.

For further vindication(!)?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    VINDICATED!

SEE YOU IN 2 MONTHS.

that's right, vindication (!) never stops.

• VINDICATED!

SEE YOU IN 2 MONTHS.

that's right, vindication (!) never stops.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

He's like the TV season; soufriere sweeps must be upon us. Can't wait to see how this season ends, and the premiere in a few months.