Just thought I'd say hi

JiggamofoJiggamofo 42 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
New to the board, from Vancouver and thought that I'd let you know a little about me. I'm here to discuss Theremin Folk Music, and my interests include: fingerbangin sluts, meat pizzas, other pizzas that possibly don't have meat, saying the spanish word hacienda (smoothly), catching fish and then later demonstrating the size of said fish with my hands, 3 words Ball... Of... String, kalaediscopes, attempting to properly spell kalaediscopes, the non scratchy side of velcro, ninjas that aren't japanese, the deadly arts, trying to figure the average amount of glue that can be derived from one horse, norse mythology ODIN, running up walls!!!!, robots, never trusting robots, programming robots to dance like humans dancing like robots, pissing up ropes, climbing ropes, talking in Klingon, making my own Kraft Singles using a complex system of levers and pullies, strutting my stuff, getting into trivial conversations with trivial people, making up words and then explaining why my usage of them is perfect for that specific moment of use... kablamato, soul divas, clowns that drink in front of children, sidewalks that have cracks and children who believe in the delvilish ramification of them walking upon aforementioned sidewalks, 4 part harmonies, watching bees communicate with jitterbug dance steps, convincing myself that I am the focus of a Truman Show like plot and then acting out in order to boost ratings.. you're welcome, Curling out of anger and desperation, smothering things with club sauce. That's all for now, Peace.

Comments