Day Magneto 6/17

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited June 2005 in Announcements
June, 17 2005 DJ Magneto & Day @ Flaherty's436 S. Indian Canyon Dr., Palm Springs, CA 92262Cost: FREECome celebrate the birthday of DJ Magneto (ERS1) with DJ Day, ERS1 and special guests. Playing Hip Hop, Dancehall, 80's, Mash-Up, Funk, Soul y mas.DJ ERS1/Magneto has been packing dancefloors for over a decade playing everything from B-Boy battles to corporate gigs for Pony. He's performed along side DJ Krush, Rip 1, Cannibal OX, Aesop Rock, R.A.W., Ron D. Core, Mr. Dibbs, and DJ Swamp, as well as hosting a monthly night @ The Good Foot in Portland.760)325-4913 or www.innernational.com for more info

Comments

• If it weren't for Mr. Mag??eto, I probably wouldn't have been DJing at all in Portland.
    Dude is the king of the endless hookup, is a dooooope record player scratcher, and
    a damn talented graphic designer (see toucan mashup above).

HOLARRRR

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    If it weren't for Mr. Mag??eto, I probably wouldn't have been DJing at all in Portland.
    Dude is the king of the endless hookup, is a dooooope record player scratcher, and
    a damn talented graphic designer (see toucan mashup above).

HOLARRRR

co-

and a bump for you my friend

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    [

and a bump for you my friend

AAAAAAAY YYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOO

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    Mis amigos are hitting up Palm Springs tonight, I won't be there until tomorrow unfortunatley. I'll give them the orders to roll.

• BlackmarksBlackmarks 155 Posts
    Manny is that dude.

erryone i know who knows him is better because of it.

happy b-day

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    is this the same Magneto that used to be in the DMC's and would rock handcuffs while doing his routines?

• is this the same Magneto that used to be in the DMC's and would rock handcuffs while doing his routines?

I definitely seen him digging here

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    is this the same Magneto that used to be in the DMC's and would rock handcuffs while doing his routines?

I definitely seen him digging here

Whatchu you know about Uncle Mike's Law Enforcement?

Seriously, this should be your avatar.

• FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1119059156TheeeCasualMale">

Seriously, this should be your avatar.[/b]
    No.
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1119059156TheeeCasualMale">
    <p>Seriously, this should be your avatar.[/b]
    <input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />No.
    <INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>

See, no one's voted against it.

• ... in 3 minutes ... on a Friday night ... besides, shouldn't Jeigh be picking you up now?

• dayday 9,611 Posts