SEARCH CORTEX MP3 FOR GROOVECOLLECTOR.COM

PalPal 25 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
hello, to all b girlz & boyz !!! perhaps some one could help us ...i'm working for the online "groovecollector.com" music guide and my job consist to propose focus on artistsn, dj's , labels ... in the rare groove culture !!!We search sounds mp3 for our new focus about "Cortex", the ultimate french 70's jazz funk band on our web site ... have a look on http://www.groovecollector.comYou can see the complete discographie with sounds, but we miss for one LP.So, we search MP3 sounds from their Third LP "Cortex" on Crypto. with tracks " pourquoi ", " sans toi " .... could you help us by sending by mail some .mp3 about it. And spread the message ... thanks for all ... Peace !!! Palyou could send directly on [email]palprod@wanadoo.fr[/email] or [email]contact@groovecollector.com[/email]

Comments

• Your site is great. Great info, cool contributers and a nice design. Keep it up and good luck with the Cortex LP. I've seen the first one and the second one in Utrecht. I should have bought the second one. It wasn't that expensive...