Strange 45 (Big-Thing-in-George's-Hand-related)

Firebird75Firebird75 35 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I scored the funniest 45 today!!!!I find this strange-looking 45 in an op shop - the label is entirely black, not a single word on it anywhere. One side is blank, too. I get home and play it, hoping for a nice surprise - surprise alright! The whole thing is a monologue of a (black-sounding)woman who is supposedly talking to some George character."Oh George, don't you be taking all your clothes off...George......what is that big thing in your hand? Oh George......don't be doing that to me..."No wait, it gets better. Towards the end, (you can imagine the line of events that unfolds) she seems to be enjoying what George is doing, so as she reaches climax, she starts calling "Daddy! Daddy! oooooh daddy!" Damn if I were a DJ/producer I'd so be laying this down over a track hahahaSo anyways, I'm hoping someone has a clue as to what the hell this could have been. There was also another 45 which looked exactly the same, but disappointingly, it only had some boring commentary on a sports game, sounding like its from the 60s or so, real old. The other side was so boring I can't even remember what was on it - sounded like some yapping from a radio show? *shrug*Sure makes up for not having found any fabric!George =

Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I scored the funniest 45 today!!!!

I find this strange-looking 45 in an op shop - the label is entirely black, not a single word on it anywhere. One side is blank, too. I get home and play it, hoping for a nice surprise - surprise alright! The whole thing is a monologue of a (black-sounding)woman who is supposedly talking to some George character.

"Oh George, don't you be taking all your clothes off...George......what is that big thing in your hand? Oh George......don't be doing that to me..."

No wait, it gets better. Towards the end, (you can imagine the line of events that unfolds) she seems to be enjoying what George is doing, so as she reaches climax, she starts calling "Daddy! Daddy! oooooh daddy!" Damn if I were a DJ/producer I'd so be laying this down over a track hahaha

So anyways, I'm hoping someone has a clue as to what the hell this could have been. There was also another 45 which looked exactly the same, but disappointingly, it only had some boring commentary on a sports game, sounding like its from the 60s or so, real old. The other side was so boring I can't even remember what was on it - sounded like some yapping from a radio show? *shrug*

Sure makes up for not having found any fabric!

George =

i think those kind of 45s used to be available in 'Dirty Book Stores' back in the day....an adult novelty, if you will.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I scored the funniest 45 today!!!!

I find this strange-looking 45 in an op shop - the label is entirely black, not a single word on it anywhere. One side is blank, too. I get home and play it, hoping for a nice surprise - surprise alright! The whole thing is a monologue of a (black-sounding)woman who is supposedly talking to some George character.

"Oh George, don't you be taking all your clothes off...George......what is that big thing in your hand? Oh George......don't be doing that to me..."

No wait, it gets better. Towards the end, (you can imagine the line of events that unfolds) she seems to be enjoying what George is doing, so as she reaches climax, she starts calling "Daddy! Daddy! oooooh daddy!" Damn if I were a DJ/producer I'd so be laying this down over a track hahaha

So anyways, I'm hoping someone has a clue as to what the hell this could have been. There was also another 45 which looked exactly the same, but disappointingly, it only had some boring commentary on a sports game, sounding like its from the 60s or so, real old. The other side was so boring I can't even remember what was on it - sounded like some yapping from a radio show? *shrug*

Sure makes up for not having found any fabric!

George =

You know I'm keeping this shit, right?

I'll trade you fabricbreakraer... which equals my jeans that need fixing!

• pknypkny 549 Posts

(snip)

George =

Ay yo!

MP3 plaese...