Diamond D question

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
in "I went for mine" the lyrics goSo back up and take a breather /Cause either /You must be on acid or from Lake Placidwhat is acid?Thanks in advance

Comments

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    yo what the fuck is LSD? i just asked a simple question about acid is

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

whats with the funny business

• dude its a psychedelic drug, I would say 'think doors of perception' but suspect thats a bit beyond you right now ...

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Ahem...

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    lucy in the sky with diamonds
    get some in your system before its too late

holla

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    WOW.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    get some in your system before its too late

holla

Haha. Teach the children.

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    this thread just made my morning.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Is this guy 10 years old or something?
    Soulstrut should have some kind of age verification process....

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

I just watched this entire thing. It is not trippy.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Trippy, or no?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

A crystalline compound, C20H25N3O, derived from lysergic acid and used as a powerful hallucinogenic drug. Also called acid.

stay away from the brown stuff. the brown acid is bad.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

stay away from the brown stuff. the brown acid is bad.

OH YEAH...

Shit. ive been had.

Guess what today is?

the anniversary of the discovery of LSD

http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2007/04/dayintech_0416

April 16, 1943: Setting the Stage for the World's First Acid Trip
    Tony Long 04.16.07 | 2:00 AM
    1943: Dr. Albert Hofmann accidentally discovers the psychedelic properties of LSD.

Hofmann, a Swiss chemist, was researching the synthesis of a lysergic acid compound, LSD-25, when he inadvertently absorbed a bit through his fingertips. Intrigued by the stimulating effects on his perception, Hofmann decided further exploration was warranted. Three days later he ingested 250 milligrams of LSD, embarking on the first full-fledged acid trip.

In his autobiography, LSD, My Problem Child, Hofmann remembered his discovery this way:

"I was forced to interrupt my work in the laboratory in the middle of the afternoon and proceed home, being affected by a remarkable restlessness, combined with a slight dizziness. At home I lay down and sank into a not unpleasant intoxicated-like condition, characterized by an extremely stimulated imagination. In a dreamlike state, with eyes closed (I found the daylight to be unpleasantly glaring), I perceived an uninterrupted stream of fantastic pictures, extraordinary shapes with intense, kaleidoscopic play of colors. After some two hours this condition faded away."

The experience led Hofmann to begin experimenting with other hallucinogens and he became an advocate of their use, in both the arenas of psychoanalysis and personal growth. He was critical of LSD???s casual use by the counterculture during the '60s, accusing rank amateurs of hijacking the drug he still refers to as "medicine for the soul" without understanding either its positive or negative effects.

Hofmann was equally critical of what he considered -- and still considers -- society???s knee-jerk rejection of a drug that he believes is mostly beneficial and deserving of continued research. "I think that in human evolution it has never been as necessary to have this substance LSD," he said at a symposium in 2006, marking the centennial of his birth. "It is just a tool to turn us into what we are supposed to be."

well done.

Yo thanks for the information y'all. So its a drug you take to get fucked up?

That sounds baller, I drink cough syrup a lot to get on the level.

How can I make the LSD to do the experience?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Post deleted by elise

thats easy mate:

you have to eat only pickled cabbage for 2 days, you will start to develop a sweat, what you must do is scrape the sweat off your body using a copper spoon (it must be copper or it wont work) once you have precisly 1.758 grams, you need to add some goat hair, this can be hard to come by especially if you live in a city, but just ask a hippy, they always carry goat hair in a little bag in their pocket.

mix the goathair and your sweat carefully with the copper spoon, then add half a teaspoon of patchouli.

you need to leave this in the fridge overnight, then all you have to do is boil it down to a sticky consistancy, and freebase that shit.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts

dont do it and stop drinking syrup.

dont do it and stop drinking syrup.

lol wut

if you want, i can sell you some goat hair.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    if you want, i can sell you some goat hair.

yuussssssssssssssssss!

• in "I went for mine" the lyrics go

So back up and take a breather /
    Cause either /
    You must be on acid or from Lake Placid

what is acid?

Thanks in advance

Turn on, Tune in and Drop out...

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    thats easy mate:

you have to eat only pickled cabbage for 2 days, you will start to develop a sweat, what you must do is scrape the sweat off your body using a copper spoon (it must be copper or it wont work) once you have precisly 1.758 grams, you need to add some goat hair, this can be hard to come by especially if you live in a city, but just ask a hippy, they always carry goat hair in a little bag in their pocket.

mix the goathair and your sweat carefully with the copper spoon, then add half a teaspoon of patchouli.

you need to leave this in the fridge overnight, then all you have to do is boil it down to a sticky consistancy, and freebase that shit.

I heard you have to hot-knife it, but that sounds about right.