b/w "they have a boyfriend already"

saying

YES, SPIT MAD GAME ONLY TO HAVE HER DROP THE "MY BOYFRIEND" LINE

FUK DAT

that is all

[/jelly]

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Any thread with "cute girl" in the subject MUST have a picture.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts

saying

Exactallly that's why you should be their MANFRIEND like Mannfred Mann!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    WHAT YO BOYFRIEND GOTTA DO WIT ME

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    hard to describe

Jessica Biel crossed with that model Gisele?

tall & skinny, just a good looking lady (no, no esther baxter but I wasn't complaining. it was refreshing to be enjoying the presence of the seller for a change )

she was selling decent 45s (mixed genre, no heaters). I didn't even wanna look at the 45s just spit game like a fool and split

she's all:

"I don't really like 80s or west coast hip hop, but I do like the Streets, Common Sense, and east coast hip hop like Wu Tang. Where I grew up they were really into East Coast hip hop"

Naah, not hating at all. Just a real nice gal with real soft hands

I was just too out of it to deal and not ready to buy a bunch of 45s I couldn't move

ASS.ETS vs LIABILITIES

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

[/jelly]

That's the fuckoff line, cuz. Boyfriend got nothin to do with it.

Just drop your pants and say 45's are wack!

Baby It's all about 12 inches! Haven't you heard of Planet Rock, I'll be your Bambatta!

Now that's a sure shot winner I must say so my self!

she's all:
    "I don't really like 80s or west coast hip hop, but I do like the Streets, Wu Tang, and midwest[/b] hip hop like Common Sense"

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

[/jelly]

That's the fuckoff line, cuz. Boyfriend got nothin to do with it.
    Yup.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

Baby It's all about 12 inches!

l o c A tIOn

Thx for the support Mango, but Graf and Rey are absolutely right. Plus I ain't gonna waste my time. Although on my way out she did look forward to seeing my bad self at the record show though.

I'm sure Cosmo or Paychex woulda mannfred manned it up but with their pimp games but y'all know I ain't on their level, LOL. I keed, I keed (sort of).

saying

thx for the support Mango, but Graf and Rey were absolutely right

It's ok, everybody gets it from time to time. Express that you wish they were more original, something along the lines that they're a lesbian, and walk away.

on my way out she did look forward to seeing my bad self at the record show though.

This is where you curse at her and tell her not to patronize you. You got the point the first time around, no reason to insult you further.

This is where you curse at her and tell her not to patronize you. You got the point the first time around, no reason to insult you further.

LOL

Naah, she was very casual in dropping the boyfriend line after hearing whatever game I was laying on her (about 15 minutes after I started talking to her and looking at the 45s?)

She was genuine and kind, not mean spirited in her use of the line. I'm just venting cos my game is like a Paul Giamatti movie these days.

Yes, I do look forward to seeing her at the record show.

Yes, I am turning into Harvey Pekar

If you can't find the words just drop down and do 20 push up's! That's a great Ice breaker! And if your real lucky and make the concrete crack or leave hand prints on the ground, then your 85% their!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    thx for the support Mango, but Graf and Rey were absolutely right

It's ok, everybody gets it from time to time. Express that you wish they were more original, something along the lines that they're a lesbian, and walk away.

on my way out she did look forward to seeing my bad self at the record show though.

Jeez, kinda rough...I don't think the "boyfriend" line is an eternal stop sign, although I agree it is a line designed to stop you from asking her out...but come on, haven't you ever ended up in the position of saying, "so, whatever happened to that boyfriend?" while you're makin' out a week later?

I say the record show is Round Two.

If you can't find the words just drop down and do 20 push up's! That's a great Ice breaker! And if your real lucky and make the concrete crack or leave hand prints on the ground, then your 85% their!

Mango, you might have been able to pull this one off but mayne you seen my wrists. I guess I do need to start that pushup regimen you keep advertising!

also add situps into your work out I stopped situps now I'm paying the price... Tennis?

not sure about Tennis as you know I am about educating the youth but I will hollar if I decide to cancel

pm's are on their way

but come on, haven't you ever ended up in the position of saying, "so, whatever happened to that boyfriend?" while you're makin' out a week later?

I say the record show is Round Two.

truth !!!

Anyhow, I have a feeling this all of this is just karmically balancing out this nice japanese lady I met who is is down with modern soul and me.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

Baby It's all about 12 inches! Haven't you heard of Planet Rock, I'll be your Bambatta!

Now that's a sure shot winner I must say so my self!

ha ha.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I'm not trying to hear that, see.

I'm not trying to hear that, see.

I loved that... what was it, either Comicview or DCJ routine where the guy analyzes that song... like...

"He doesn't have anything to do with you, I'm just sayin..."

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Any thread with "cute girl" in the subject MUST have a picture.

The ol' MANDATE technique.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    thread hijack:

don't you hate it when girls you ain't into are like "so when is your gf moving?" after telling them for like the 5th time??!

(also see: when you're at the club, "Where's your gf?")

go mark! just be like "do you like raers? well i could show you my Demon Fuzz".

sorry....

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
    Beware distractions like hot girls and food at the record show.

Dig with jedi concentration. [/b]

I've seen a few hotties at shows, most of whom turned out to be with a derrivative of the out-of-his-prime harley biker guy type or an active member of the "look-at-me-I-forgot-how-to-shower-and-I-just-learned-how-to-dress-myself" faction. I think I get so caught up in trying to decide who they came to the show with, I seriously lose valuable time.

Good show tactic: [/b] Arrive early, bring stunning women, watch diggers get distracted and "spit" game, laugh it up as you pull heat.

YO MAYNE YOU SPITTIN' SOME ART OF WAR BY SUN TZU DIGGING TACTICS RIGHT THERE

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    [jelly]

saying

FUK DAT

that is all

[/jelly]

"Listen here young Mark you tell that girl her man is all right, you just tryin' to hit it for one night" Holla wardie.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Played that shit right you could have had the chica AND the 45s GRATIS.

Her: "I'm sorry, sweetie, but I lost the bag of 45s. I'm so sorry, I swear, I feel so bad."

Him: "Aw shucks, don't worry about it sweetie."

(although I really think this calls for a "COLD AS ICE" graemlin...