Mass Producing Copyrighted Material, Ideas?-NRR

GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
I have to produce 200 CDs as wedding favors at my wedding. The material is copyrighted so the online CD company I tried to fool with won't do it. With my hoopty ass computer it will take me 33 hours to finish the job. Does anybody have any ideas to help me out?Thanks,gNAT PS Yeah, buy another computer I know I know...but I don't want to do the shit on my good laptop for fear of burning it out...

Comments

• I have to produce 200 CDs as wedding favors at my wedding. The material is copyrighted so the online CD company I tried to fool with won't do it. With my hoopty ass computer it will take me 33 hours to finish the job. Does anybody have any ideas to help me out?

Thanks,
    gNAT

PS Yeah, buy another computer I know I know...but I don't want to do the shit on my good laptop for fear of burning it out...

I know here in my hometown, there is a guy who has had a shop for years. He used to press wax back in the day, does tapes, videos, etc... Mostly for churches and local labels. A few years ago, me and Southcrack were on some serious VHS bootlegging, and would get blank vids (and CDRs) for next to nothing. He did transfer, and dubbing of EVERYTHING, and wasnt too picky on quanity. He would do 50 copys no blinking.

Im sure there is something like that where you live, look in the yellow pages for Audio/Video or something. I live in a super small town. This guys in a huge facility, but its still pretty much a backyard sort of opp.