Man Jumps to Death From Empire State Building

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
April 13, 2007Man Jumps to Death From Empire State Building By THE ASSOCIATED PRESSFiled at 4:45 p.m. ETNEW YORK (AP) -- A man jumped to his death Friday out the window of a 69th-floor [/b] law office in the Empire State Building.Police responded to the New York City landmark shortly before 3 p.m. after a 911 caller reported seeing a severed leg -- covered in a gray sock -- on the street below. The rest of the body was recovered from a setback on the 30th floor.The tragedy in the 102-story building closed portions of the busy Midtown Manhattan street while the investigation continued.The name of victim, a lawyer in his 30s[/b] , was not immediately released.More than 30 people have committed suicide at the Empire State Building since it opened in 1931, including a 21-year-old man in February 2006. The skyscraper reaches 1,454 feet to the top of its lightning rod.

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

The name of victim, a lawyer in his 30s[/b] , was not immediately released.

this proves michael scott's theory that the office is more dangerous than the factory

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    lawyer driven to despair as his favourite internet site (soulstrut.com) is firewalled at work.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Damn--whenever I have a meeting or something over there, I am always struck by the fact that the windows actually open.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts

The name of victim, a lawyer in his 30s[/b] , was not immediately released.

this proves michael scott's theory that the office is more dangerous than the factory

Was thinking the same.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    no it was me,i was distraught that i got banned for saying Kunt on FLACIDERMY and renameing HCRINK ="SENSORCUNT"

and i quote
    "Waxidermy's Veronica spins records and says what she thinks. Whatever her picks, she's sure to hear 'em like no-one else and keep you coming back for more"

cool huh?

ps
    did crink just get his first peice of Pussy recently?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    a lawyer in his 30s[/b]

Damn--whenever I have a meeting or something over there, I am always struck by the fact that the windows actually open.

definitely relieved to still see you in here dude. I mean, I know I was sonning you pretty hard in the other thread, but it's never that serious.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

note to self: windows can open in the Empire State Bldg. 30 year old lawyers have been known to be projected from the Empire State Bldg. D****l sometimes has meetings at the Empire State Bldg. The Empire State Bldg is at 34th St. and 5th Avenue. Finish planning this out later tonight after my sitz bath

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    oh.. and let me add a before someone takes me serious (i know how yall whites do)

note to self: windows can open in the Empire State Bldg. 30 year old lawyers have been known to be projected from the Empire State Bldg. D****l sometimes has meetings at the Empire State Bldg. The Empire State Bldg is at 34th St. and 5th Avenue. Finish planning this out later tonight after my sitz bath

oh my, how insensitive?!

oh.. and let me add a before someone takes me serious (i know how yall whites do)

oh, you were only joking. you got this easily offended caucasoid this time, philly phil.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

oh, you were only joking. you got this easily offended caucasoid this time, philly phil.

I hear you. I was about to start ululating up a storm over here.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

lord of the rings-Hamas collabo

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Gif snitchin!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    no it was me,i was distraught that i got banned for saying Kunt on FLACIDERMY and renameing HCRINK ="SENSORCUNT"

and i quote
    "Waxidermy's Veronica spins records and says what she thinks. Whatever her picks, she's sure to hear 'em like no-one else and keep you coming back for more"

cool huh?

ps
    did crink just get his first peice of Pussy recently?

Get over yourself dude.