Who's about to graduate/finish the semester?

hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
A month from now I will be Master Moldof instead of just Mr.Moldof. I guess the abbreviations are close though. End of the semester sucks. I'm about forty pages deep and I've got around twenty-four to go. Who else is rockin out in academia?

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Just starting Spring quarter right now...very different schedule. Taking crazy syntax classes from a Linguistics genius named Geoffrey Pullum. Enjoying school much more right now than I ever have.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Enjoying school

Always a Good Look

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    I'll be B.A.'d in June. Student for life!

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    BA is mine may 12th!!
    mark your calendars

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Fuck yall crackerz, I'm a lead scholar.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    Fuck yall crackerz, I'm the lead Proust scholar.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Fuck yall crackerz, I'm a lead scholar.

If only my GPA were high enough. *sigh*

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    me

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    gonna get through my third grad class next month. not sure if i want to declare and go for the masters of environmental studies or not, but free degree would be one of the perks of my 9to5. undecided

props to all yall

• 1219197712191977 323 Posts
    I'll be B.A.'d in June. Student for life!

• coldcutscoldcuts 388 Posts
    BA is mine may 12th!!
    mark your calendars

It can't come fast enough.

I'm debating whether or not I should apply for a Masters.

• BFA May 21st. (insert jokes about impending joblessness hurr)

• bthavbthav 1,538 Posts
    got a couple more weeks of class, a week of exams, and then summer classes with a weekend between.

x1000000000

hot nyc + organic chemistry =

• got less then a month left for the spring semester and too much work..procrastinator!

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    M.A. in IR in September
    Hopefully my research stay abroad for my M.A thesis will become reality.

• me!

I'm writing about the va-mycorrhiza on 5 plants that are endemic to Malta. I went there earlier this year and dug out the roots. did i say raer? i got caught too.

i'm really excited. i got my own desk at the university.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    More like...

Who's about to be posting on Soul Strut from their first job out of college.

• by the end of the month i'll be done with my M.A., and (probably) done with school FOREVER!!! i'm stoked!!!! (although, the more i think about getting a 'real' job, the more i think about staying in school for a PhD. but no, i'll get a job, i'm tired of being broke)

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    BA this friday batches

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    props to all strutters getting their degrees on.

I was in Berkeley this weekend showing an out-of-towner the campus and damned if I didn't wish I was back in school.

• got a couple more weeks of class, a week of exams, and then summer classes with a weekend between.

x1000000000

Summer classes require some serious motivation. I've been in year round since I went back but this summer will be a much needed break.

• BlastkidBlastkid 240 Posts
    If everything goes well, I'll be a B.A. in Journalism in june. And next year I'm probably starting image & sound editing studies.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    One month [plus another year] away from being a full-on raging librarian (MLS).

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    One month [plus another year] away from being a full-on raging librarian (MLS).

taht's where the loots at. I heard that there's a serious shortage of you people.

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    gotta grade 4 more organic chemistry exams....grad student = professor's bitch

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

• crim final on mon, then i am free for the summer.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I got one more year for my MSC (pure mathematics). F*** this sh*t. Academia is the most unrewarding work ever. I'm out to some real world sh*t after this.