Mix for download | I Came 2 Brang Da Sprang

empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
i made this mix in honor of sprang. it's supposed to be a feel good jam, so i hope it makes you feel good. mixed live (then sprankled with sounds to try to mask the fuck-ups). if you like it, good. jam it and share with your friends. if you hate it, oh well.Track listing:01. DJ Day "Four Hills"02. The Chess Cadet All-Stars "Simple Folk"03. Sleepy Brown "Me, My Baby, & My Cadillac"04. Sleepy Brown "Runnin' Away"05. Steve Miller Band "Take The Money And Run"06. Faze-O "Ridin' High"07. One Way "Cutie Pie"08. Bird "Kore Ga Watashi No Yasashisa Desu09. The Chess Cadet All-Stars "Latin Gold Theme"10. Biz Markie "It's Spring Again"11. Rayvon "No Gun No Murder" (Remix)12. Gap Band "Outstanding"13. Tweet "Boogie 2Nite"14. Kelis "80s Joint"15. Ne-Yo "Because Of You"16. Michael Jackson "I Can't Help It" (Tango Terje Mix)17. Jazzanova "Another New Day"18. Nelly Furtado "Say It Right"19. OutKast "Spottieottiedopalicious" (Feat. Sleepy Brown)20. Strafe "Set It Off"21. Ghost Town DJs "My Boo"22. Ashley Beedle Presents The Uschi Classen Band "Do You Believe In Love?"23. Bran Van 3000 "Astounded" (Feat. Curtis Mayfield | MJ Cole Remix)24. Robin Thicke "Cocaine" (Spruce Lee Remix)25. DJ Assault "The Good Life"26. Rick James "Getting It On" (In The Sunshine)also available on iTunes podcast through http://www.buhbOmp.com

Comments