Steve Morse/Dregs Appreciation

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
Listening to high tension wires right now,"what if" is next,then i might have to break out industry standadi know i am in the geek minority on this one,but i prefer the dregs over lets say Weather report-thats how unfunky i really amAlways like the Major key sensibilities of steve's writing styleuplift neo classical refied funky shreded jazzy chicken?

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Listening to high tension wires right now,"what if" is next,then i might have to break out industry standad
    i know i am in the geek minority on this one,but i prefer the dregs over lets say Weather report-thats how unfunky i really am
    Always like the Major key sensibilities of steve's writing style
    uplift neo classical refied funky shreded jazzy chicken?

He used to be all over those 80s / early 90s "Guitar Player" magazines back in the day. Yet. I have never heard one lick that guy ever played.

• Listening to high tension wires right now,"what if" is next,then i might have to break out industry standad
    i know i am in the geek minority on this one,but i prefer the dregs over lets say Weather report-thats how unfunky i really am
    Always like the Major key sensibilities of steve's writing style
    uplift neo classical refied funky shreded jazzy chicken?

He used to be all over those 80s / early 90s "Guitar Player" magazines back in the day. Yet. I have never heard one lick that guy ever played.

yep, never heard him, but i know he's the master of the sweep arpeggio.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    steve doesn't sweep ...really ...maybe only in the garage but even then he uses an air compressor.