CNN - The War Report

BabylonWillFallBabylonWillFall 11 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
This is my favourite hiphop LP ever (beatwise)Now i have been digging for the wax version in the UK for a few years...How rare is this shit? and how much should i be paying for it...And what singles were released off the LP???I know illegal life promos were available but i never seen one...holla

Comments

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Was Bloody Money on that, or just the colored vinyl promo? WHAT WHAT THON!

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    stick you was a single
    i believe la la was the flip side

• i have the double vinyl lp and the bloody money christmas color pack. they both run about $15-20 last time i checked. i also have the illegal life cassingle and t.o.n.y. cd single. would like those 12"s too if they exist (probably do, too lazy to google right now).

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i was gonna post about this album too. but not about the vinyl, i was just gonna make an appreciation post. this album is so sick

• undoubdtedly the sound of my youth...

i gotta get that bloody money colour vinyl!!!!

anyone know about any other singles from the LP?

peace

• DigginDiggin 319 Posts
    I have these:

"T.O.N.Y" (w/ acapella?)(US PC)
    "Illegal life"/"Stick You"/"La, La" (US PC)

I'm pretty sure there's a US 12" for the "commercial" track, "Closer". Then there's that white label tune with Nas, "Calm Down".

I see both the LP and the singles from time to time.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    "Been on this planet for 25 years and still strong/the world's rotten like the veins in my father's arm/I remain calm, study Islam and read the Torah/World goin' in flames like Sodom and Gomorrah"

I don't know understand how people can sleep so hard on Tragedy. Even people that recognized his talent as Intelligent Hoodlum talk like he turned into some run-of-the-mill thug rapper. That '96-'00 era was one of his most fruitful periods. Dude should be regarded like the east coast's Scarface.

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    ARABNAZI[/b]

• And a most underated beatmaker too...

tragedy is the shit!!

he gettin some shine wit black market militia though... they hot