Night Owl Record Show Roll Call!

cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
It's just a few days away and I'm excited. First time selling at a record show and my first timeeven attending the Night Owl in any capacity.Are you gonna be there?Selling, buying, trading, dranking, Djing?What's your deal? Sound off mang...

Comments

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I'll be there. Should be selling at twoply's table.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Ok so Wu's in...
    That's it?

Ok so Wu's in...
    That's it?

So is this thing gonna pop off or what?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I'll be there. I'm pricing records now. (Well, not really, I'm wasting time now, but when I get done talking to all you all I will be pricing records.)

I know strutters are coming from all over Portland and Seattle, plus NYC, and maybe LA.

Speak up folks.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I really wanted to go.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I'll be there, and half asleep at best.

Bring me your reggae joints!
    Trade or cash awaits...

Trade or cash awaits...

I've got half a box of reggae, I'll bring it, but it might not be raer enough for real headz.

• DongerDonger 854 Posts
    when & where please?

when & where please?

Tommorrow 5-9 Portland OR 50th and Hawthorne. www.nightowlrecordshow.com

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    I'm there. I'll be the dude smoking meth, taking my shirt off, and playing the Duck Tales theme over the P.A.

Trade or cash awaits...

I've got half a box of reggae, I'll bring it, but it might not be raer enough for real headz.

Yeah the Aswad and Third World lp's just ain't gonna cut it...
    I need Jamaican Raer!

I'm there. I'll be the dude smoking meth, taking my shirt off, and playing the Duck Tales theme over the P.A.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Speaking of that guy... Laserwolf? I heard you told that douchebag he could DJ again. You realize it's likely he singlehandedly caused at least three dozen people to never want to come back, right? He needs to be banned from the entire city. Josh should DJ the whole thing, he did a great job last time.

Uh oh...
    Is the DJ a chump?
    I smell a Coup de Tat brewing, power to the people!

Speaking of that guy... Laserwolf? I heard you told that douchebag he could DJ again. You realize it's likely he singlehandedly caused at least three dozen people to never want to come back, right? He needs to be banned from the entire city. Josh should DJ the whole thing, he did a great job last time.

Who told you that?

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Speaking of that guy

Ya'll know he posts here right?

Anyways....Tim has been working hard to get ready the Night Owl since my friend has been in town.
    I took the night off work, but I am still going to XV later tonight to catch Delay and Mr. Jeigh and you all should too!

See ya later....

Oh really?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Looks like I am out for the show. I got friends in town from Seattle and my daughter wants ice cream so i gotta hit the ben and jerry just down the street from the eagles lodge. If you see a 3 year old wearing leg warmers asking about fela reissues then i am somewhere in the building.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Oh really?

no apparently I was mistaken. Sorry bout that, after talking with Dan I realized I had someone else in mind.