Anybody got a grand I can borrow??

jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
please plaese plaese!! i'd never have to step foot in a salvation army again!!________________________________________________________________________120 LP Record Collection Beatles Floyd Stones Dead WOW! - $1000Reply to: see belowDate: 2007-04-06, 12:01PM EDTAsking $1000...call Matt at 978-979-8462Huge vintage LP Record Collection with rare and unique album cover artwork and excellent vinyl records all in perfect working condition. This collection has been compiled mostly from the 1970's and features all popular artisits including The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Grateful Dead, Elton John, Rolling Stones, Cream, Jethro Tull and many more! A complete list of all records included in auction can be faxed to you. A listing of the most popular albums are listed below. We are asking $1000 or best offer for the entire collection which is less than $10 per record. This is a local pickup auction only! Due to weight of items buyer must arrange to pick up items in Danvers, MA following end of auction. All items covers vary in condition from average used to near mint!Listing of items:The Beatles "Rubber Soul"The Beatles "Abbey Road"The Beatles "Sgt. Pepper's Loney Heart Club Band"The Beatles "1967-1970"The Beatles "1962-1966"The Beatles "The Early Beatles"Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon" - 2 copiesPink Floyd "Wish You Were Here"Pink Floyd "Obscured By Cluds"Grateful Dead "Workingman's Dead"Grateful Dead "Live Dead"Grateful Dead "Terrapin Station"Rolling Stones "Sticky Fingers" - 2 copiesRolling Stones " Hot Rocks 1964-1971"Rolling Stones "Out of Our Hands"Rolling Stones "Through The Past"Rolling Stones "Beggars Banquet"Aerosmith "Toys In The Attic"Queen "A Night at the Opera"Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young "4 Way Street"Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young "Dejavu"Elton John "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road"Elton John "Caribou"Elton John "Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player"Elton John "Honky Chateau"Elton John "Tumbleweed Connection"Tommy "The Movie"Bruce Springsteen "Born In The USA"The Who "Quadraphenia"The Who "Live at Leeds"Moody Blues "This Is The Moody Blues"Fleetwood Mac "Fleetwood Mac"Fleetwood Mac "Mirage"Fleetwood Mac "Heroes Are Hard To Find"Cream "Disraeli Gears"Jethro Tull "Stand Up"Jethro Tull "Aqualung"Emerson, Lake & Palmer "Tarkus"Allman Brothers "Eat A Peach"Steve Miller Band "Your Saving Grace"Steve Miller Band "Recall The Beginning A Journey From Eden"Peter, Paul & Mary "In Concert"Peter, Paul & Mary "Moving"J. Giles Band "Blow Your Face Out"Doobie Brothers "Taking It To The Streets"

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    damn, their in "perfect" working condition too, shitt.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    dude took a hint from his doobie bros. LP

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Wow. $8.33 a record, eh?
    I guess Salem Record Exchange wasn't interested, hmmm?

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i will Paypal 20 bucks to whoever can make the best prank phone call.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    i will paypal $20 to anyone who is gonna toss jaymack a G for this collection