P P P P P P Price Check?

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
Beastie Boys-Cooky Puss 12" on RatCage (1983)searches only yield Pollywog Stewits very mintyanyone?

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    ten dolla

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    ten dolla

But what if I stuff it in an Afrique sleeve?

ten dolla

But what if I stuff it in an Afrique sleeve?

The record is still worth ten dollars.

You'd have a pretty pricey sleeve on it, though.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    ten dolla

o'rly? this goes for mild cheddar at the local indie rock used wax joint..

maybe 30$-40$

ten dolla

maybe 30$-40$

Do you mean they put 30-40 dollars on it and it sits there or it is constantly selling for 30-40 dollars?

Maybe it's a Chicago thing. That record is common out here. Pollywogg stew is the one to get.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    ten dolla

maybe 30$-40$

Do you mean they put 30-40 dollars on it and it sits there or it is constantly selling for 30-40 dollars?

Maybe it's a Chicago thing. That record is common out here. Pollywogg stew is the one to get.

most any beastie collectible will be gone w/in days... the early lps & 12s. even 12s from ill commune fetch minor loot.

shameless plug: we've got a pollywogg chillin over here in the glmag bins. interested parties plaese to pm holler.

Nobody gives a shit in NYC (or on ebay, usually)

Nobody gives a shit in NYC (or on ebay, usually)

There are plenty of people in the world whose entire collection consists of Beastie Boys releases--free Grand Royal flexis, overseas only colored vinyl 7"s, etc.... they're like junior Beatles collectros.

Fortunately, most of them are not built for NYC. And I guess they don't understand eBay.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    ten dolla

maybe 30$-40$

most any beastie collectible will be gone w/in days... the early lps & 12s. even 12s from ill commune fetch minor loot.

shameless plug: we've got a pollywogg chillin over here in the glmag bins. interested parties plaese to pm holler.

I've got this blank white label with house/trance remixes of Beastie Boys tracks...plaese to put me in touch with these Beastie Boys Starter Kit dudes.

ten dolla

maybe 30$-40$

I've got this blank white label with house/trance remixes of Beastie Boys tracks...plaese to put me in touch with these Beastie Boys Starter Kit dudes.

I'm sure they have their own message board somewhere, although something tells me that dealing with them may not be worth the money.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    they're like junior Beatles collectros.

Leave Beatles collectros alone, plaese. I told you, they might live in their mom's basements, but they are A++++ recommended buyers.

Leave Beatles collectros alone, plaese. I told you, they might live in their mom's basements, but they are A++++ recommended buyers.

^^^^The words of somebody who spends an hour in front of the mirror each morning using toe-nail clippers to prune his mop-top just so.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

^^^^The words of somebody who spends an hour in front of the mirror each morning using toe-nail clippers to prune his mop-top just so.

You have to understand where your customers are coming from...

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    yea ive never seen it before

and im not really a Beastie person

so it kind of made me go "hmmmm"

• I found a minty 12" of that Cookie Puss out at the flea market last year. Was pretty stoked because I doubt too many copies found there way out to Oakland - at least not compared to NYC. But yeah, nobody gave a shit. Couldn't even get $10 on ebay for it.