2 Reggae CDs for your listening pleasure...

BeaverBeaver 164 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
2 x Compilation CDs I put together for a mate, click the link, press the SAVE button, they should take no more than 10mins max to download...http://funkthebeaver.com/RockingUniversally.zipRocking Universally[/b]01. Bunny & Skitter - Lumumbo02. Leroy Wallace - Far Beyond03. Cedric Im Brooks - Words Of Wisdom04. Lloyd Charmers - Save The People05. Karl Bryan & The Afrokats - Money Generator06. Lloyd Crosdale - Set Me Free07. Paul Whiteman - Say So08. Alton Ellis - Breaking Up09. John Holt - Artibella10. Prince Buster - Sit & Wonder11. The Interns - Nothing Is Impossible12. The Gaylads - I Love The Reggae13. The Maytals - Night & Day14. Otis Gayle - I'll Be Around15. Christine - Saturday16. Johnny Osbourne - African Wake17. Belles Combo - Show Me The Way18. Augustus Pablo - Rockers Rock19. Phyllis Dillon - Woman Of The Ghetto20. Prince Lincoln - True Experience21. Carl Bradney - Slipping Into Darkness22. Winston 'King' Cole - Black Magic Woman23. Johnny & The Attractions - Coming On The Scene24. Byron Lee - I Won't Let You Gohttp://funkthebeaver.com/BossSounds.zipBoss Sounds[/b]01. Karl Bryan & Count Ossie - Black Up02. Cedric Im Brooks - Free Up Black Man03. Lloyd Charmers - Darker Than Blue04. Burning Spear - Door Peep Shall Not Enter05. Dawn Penn - No, No, No06. Junior Murvin - Give Me Your Love07. Hemsley Morris - Little Things08. Bob Marley & The Wailers - And I Love Her09. John Holt - I'm The One To Blame10. U Roy Feat. Hopeton Lewis - Tom Drunk11. Hopeton Lewis - Sounds & Pressure12. Prince Buster - Prince Of Peace13. Byron Lee - Frankenstein14. Soul Bros - Bugaloo15. Larry Marshall - Run Babylon16. The Gaylads - Africa17. Nora Dean - Angie La La18. Johnny Osbourne - Purify Your Heart19. Lincoln Cooper - You'll Get Your Pay20. Noel Ellis - Memories21. Devon Russell - Jah Hold The Key22. Eric Morris & The Maples - No More Teardrops23. Dave Barker - Your Love Is A GameWhen/if you open the Rocking Universally Zip you have to click on the details pane and click on the TRACK NUMBER panel to get them into track order, Boss Sounds is already in order, perfect for the coming Easter Heatwave.....EnjoyBeaver

Comments

• thanks pete - you're that dude!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    woah, downloading right now. Thanks for sharing this!

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Enjoying both right now. Great stuff!! My lady is going to love hearing these on our upcoming road trip this Saturday. Thanks

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Burning Spear- Door Peep shall not enter is

I need more of this stuff in my life.

• rocco2nrrocco2nr 530 Posts
    how did i miss this? thanks!