YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND (NRR)

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
Sorry if posting this is NAGL but fuck it. As some of you who know me are aware, I just came out of a 16-year relationship (11 of them married) and am now separated and starting to date after over a decade-and-a-half hiatus. Well after some 1-date experiences with a few girls (some good, some ehhh), I made it to date #4 with a cute 25-year old, and we'll probably see each other for awhile more. Nothing serious, just good times so far. But here's the rub: after the first time she stayed over, she ended up sleeping with some other chick the next night. No problem - she told me beforehand, I joked with her about it afterwards, and besides we'd just started going out so I had no business being jealous about someone else in her life, male or female. Still, what a way to get introduced to the dating scene in the '007. Anyway, I'm hoping we'll continue to see each other. But if things end up getting serious, I'm not down with her getting with other chicks on a regular basis, just as I wouldn't want her to have another boyfriend on the side. And of course that goes for me too - I'm not trying to have an "open relationship" if you get what I'm saying.So strutters, I'm actually not asking for advice 'cos I'm sure she & I will discuss the state of things soon enough. And I'm not looking for "THREESOME, DUDE!!!" hi-fiving encouragement. But for commiseration's sake, I'm just curious to hear stories from all ya'll who've been in a similar situation dealing with their girlfriend's girlfriend(s). HELP AN OLD MAN RELATE

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    May I refer you to the text "My Girl" by the expert Young Dro, with contributions from T.I.?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    May I refer you to the text "My Girl" by the expert Young Dro, with contributions from T.I.?

O,O,O,O,O
    Ha... yeah...
    Aye Young Dro
    you know these niggaz hate that shit tho {My girl got a girlfriend}
    these niggaz can't barely get one bitch man
    they see me with 3 or 4 man {who the fuck this nigga think he is}
    they wanna kill theyself man {is that my bitch with his bitch}
    Pimp Squad Click man
    they don't say that shit for nothing man

[Chorus]
    my girl got a girlfriend
    see 'em in a pearl benz
    passin' by ya
    sittin' higher
    flya then what yurrs is
    my girl got a girlfriend
    and we be bringin girls in
    you don't want my dick up in her
    keep her 'way from hurr then
    my girl got a girlfriend
    that make you wanna
    we be ballin
    you be callin
    why you over there then
    my girl got a girlfriend

[T.I.]
    I'm so fly
    A few of my lady friends
    Is super bi~Sexuals
    and usually high
    might even give you a try
    you ain't in the no
    you never know
    whether they do or not
    they ain't gay
    they just like to play
    a little screw or not
    especially when they
    bad as ever
    rarely got them booty shots
    see up in Body Tap
    on the stage
    they strippin now
    make it rain
    smackin' bitches asses
    till they booty drop
    I train bitch
    to show all you lame bitches
    you ain't hot
    fake niggaz
    aint with her
    bitch got shit you ain't got
    like better watches
    better brawds
    and all the you cars
    you ain't coped
    exclusive S Classics
    standin' tall in the parking lot
    saw her pull out with seven freaks
    is that what you so salty 'bout?

[Chorus]
    my girl got a girlfriend
    see 'em in a pearl benz
    passin' by ya
    sittin' higher
    flya then what yurrs is
    my girl got a girlfriend
    my girl got a girlfriend
    that make you wanna
    we be ballin
    you be callin
    why you over there then
    my girl got a girlfriend

[Young Dro]
    Y'all niggaz Salty
    Hessian hoes want me
    yesaday I was the freshes nigga in the country
    bad hoes hunt me
    they follow me on Sunday
    the rape me on Monday
    and they blow the cush in front of me
    Tuesday
    I have them eatin pussy rightin front of me
    Wensday
    we ?
    broke that nigga
    after that we bought a Hummer G
    Thursday
    we took it home
    Friday
    we get some mo
    got a grand
    get some blow
    buy the daum liquor store
    drink untill we drunk
    then in the morning
    then we hit the jewelry store
    yellow fits
    yellow wrists
    yellow chicks
    yelow cris
    bitch you gotta yield
    you don't see this daum yellow whip
    yellow gun
    yellow clip
    fruity gat shoot it back
    crome band
    bitch niggaz
    what you doing with that
    take 'em back
    make 'em pop a bunch of pills
    make a bitch eat it
    tryin to show that hoe how fun it is

[Chorus]
    my girl got a girlfriend
    see 'em in a pearl benz
    passin' by ya
    sittin' higher
    flya then what yurrs is
    my girl got a girlfriend
    my girl got a girlfriend
    that make you wanna
    we be ballin
    you be callin
    why you over there then
    my girl got a girlfriend

[T.I.]
    you might see her on motor skates
    broke ass nigga 'pose to hate
    who the fuck she think she is
    all a nigga know to say
    she passin' by 'em blowin hey
    leanin' on a shoulder blade
    'Shoulder Leanin' as Dro would say
    she blowin on it all day
    superfreaks and bueaty queens
    she like to see them do they thang
    as soon as they get to the seen
    they shinin as hard as you done seen
    the badest bitches you ever seen
    her earring give off a blueish gleem
    rollin on a couple things
    may be down for other things

[Young Dro]
    she might be down for the thing
    but TIP it might just be my ring
    and how I got this other bitch
    she lickin on my dig-o-ling
    I broke her slow
    and strocked it slow
    lick it watch it grow some mo
    bust a nut
    bust a nut
    and watch me fuck that hoe some more
    she said
    'Dro can you go some mo?'
    fuck yes
    im the best
    aint playin around
    my pimpin on deck
    lick a bitch low
    now the bitch all wet
    ridin throught the city on
    deep crome sets
    wrist so fresh
    she so fresh
    {my girl got a girlfriend}
    Man I can deal with that

[Chorus]
    my girl got a girlfriend
    see 'em in a pearl benz
    passin' by ya
    sittin' higher
    flya then what yurrs is
    my girl got a girlfriend
    my girl got a girlfriend
    that make you wanna
    we be ballin
    you be callin
    why you over there then
    my girl got a girlfriend

My girl got a
    My girl got a
    My girl
    My girl got a girl
    MY girl got a girl
    My girl got a girl
    My girl got a grilfriend
    My girl got a
    My girl got a girlfriend
    My girl got a girlfriend
    my girl got a girlfriend
    My girl got a girlfriend

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

I know where you are coming from...although my better half doesnt have a girlfriend, she has in the past. Of course this was before we were dating, so it isnt any of my business...but it does sit in the back of your head. When I meet an old freind of hers, I do think..."I wonder if this is one of them". But the biggest issue (we have talked at length about it) for me is, what if she wakes up one day and decides "I wanna be with a girl instead"...I mean, I could be the most perfectest boyfriend in the whole world, but I cant do anything about something like that. Before this issue occured in my life, I would have been a "THREESOME DUDE" idiot...but when you realize it would hurt you like her being with another dude, you forget about that shit really quick.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Just don't treat it any differently than if it was just a guy. When and if you get to that serious point of relationship lockdown just let em' know it's no longer a free for all.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I think this depends on how attractive she is. We all want to fuck hot girls. If she's good looking & fun, who cares what else she's doing? Its not like you're looking to get married or for another massive commitment.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I'm actually not asking for advice

I'm just curious to hear stories from all ya'll

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    a 16-year relationship

i can barely conceptualize this.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    a 16-year relationship

I know! This dude must be old.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    a 16-year relationship

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    my ex-gf had this "swinger couple" friends and this one time they came over and the bf dude was totally trying to get me to touch his girls hair. fortunately i had too much jesus in my heart. no really. that shit kinda creeped me out.

• NRR

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    NRR

dude, not that I in particular have much to contribute to this particular thread, but there are grownups talking here.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    NRR

dude, not that I in particular have much to contribute to this particular thread, but there are grownups talking here.

nice 1st post though lol.

marco: sorry to hear about your split bro, hope you kept the cat.. (the feline, not the P for all yall w/ dirt on the brain.)

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    NRR

elise alias!

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    NRR

elise alias!
    good call, i knew she still couldnt stay away, again, part deux, with avagence.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    I think this depends on how attractive she is. We all want to fuck hot girls. If she's good looking & fun, who cares what else she's doing? Its not like you're looking to get married or for another massive commitment.

You sound single.

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Come to Los Angeles in say, a months time.....we can discuss your predicament over a pitcher or two

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Come to Los Angeles in say, a months time.....we can discuss your predicament over a pitcher or two

DEAL.

Girl-With-A-Girlfriend isn't coming, but I'm already making plans for us to be sharing those pitchers with a few girls without girlfriends. Or boyfriends.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

O,O,O,O,O
    Ha... yeah...
    Aye Young Dro
    you know these niggaz hate that shit tho {My girl got a girlfriend}
    these niggaz can't barely get one bitch man
    they see me with 3 or 4 man {who the fuck this nigga think he is}
    they wanna kill theyself man {is that my bitch with his bitch}
    Pimp Squad Click man
    they don't say that shit for nothing man

[Chorus]
    my girl got a girlfriend
    see 'em in a pearl benz
    passin' by ya
    sittin' higher
    flya then what yurrs is
    my girl got a girlfriend
    my girl got a girlfriend
    that make you wanna
    we be ballin
    you be callin
    why you over there then
    my girl got a girlfriend

[T.I.]
    I'm so fly
    A few of my lady friends
    Is super bi~Sexuals
    and usually high
    might even give you a try
    you ain't in the no
    you never know
    whether they do or not
    they ain't gay
    they just like to play
    a little screw or not
    especially when they
    bad as ever
    rarely got them booty shots
    see up in Body Tap
    on the stage
    they strippin now
    make it rain
    smackin' bitches asses
    till they booty drop
    I train bitch

you guys are like the hip hop tweedle dee and tweedle dum

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    I thought this was going to be about those bitter, agressive, two faced, personal bodyguard, blocker-type of ladies who can't stand see their friend get into a relationship while they are single. My opinion: Once a swinger, lesbian or cheater; always a... Luckily, I can't speak from personal experience. However, I know a couple of coworkers and a friend who can and are now overly cynical about dating because of it. I don't think any lady would be very receptive of a potential boyfriend having a past of "experimenting" with homosexual sex or playing the field in a relationship, so I can't imagine it working out the other way.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I don't think any lady would be very receptive of a potential boyfriend having a past of "experimenting" with homosexual sex or playing the field in a relationship, so I can't imagine it working out the other way.

do you mean any woman who feels that way must not be a lady?

i know lotsa ladies, including myself, who wouldn't give a rat's ass if a potential boyfriend had a past of experimenting with other dudes. playing the field is a little more tricky...

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Half my girlfriends have serious lesbian relationships in their past. I had a pretty intense relationship (for me at least) with a bisexual roommate last year and she confessed that her feelings for me confused her because she rarely if ever had feelings for men. Frankly it left me really confused and frustrated. Living together didn't help any. Previous to that, well fuck it if we're being honest here, DURING my whole roommate thing I was dating another girl who had previously been in a 2-year relationship with another girl.

That's dating in SF for you.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Previous to that, well fuck it if we're being honest here, DURING my whole roommate thing I was dating another girl who had previously been in a 2-year relationship with another girl.

DJArcadian = rebound girl

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    I don't think any lady would be very receptive of a potential boyfriend having a past of "experimenting" with homosexual sex or playing the field in a relationship, so I can't imagine it working out the other way.

do you mean any woman who feels that way must not be a lady?

i know lotsa ladies, including myself, who wouldn't give a rat's ass if a potential boyfriend had a past of experimenting with other dudes. playing the field is a little more tricky...

HUGE co-sign.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    My opinion: Once a swinger, lesbian or cheater; always a...

Which one of these terms does not belong? Not sure if orientation is the same as promiscuity.

Luckily, I can't speak from personal experience.

Me neither, but, jus saying....

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    My opinion: Once a swinger, lesbian or cheater; always a...

Which one of these terms does not belong? Not sure if orientation is the same as promiscuity.
    I think he was more referring to the "bi" girls who decide they want to be with a dude and then go on some "omg im a lesbian" in the middle of a relationship on some random breakdown shit.

• TabneticTabnetic 206 Posts
    a 16-year relationship

i really wish i had something more to contribute, but that amazes me. anything i could say would just be completely sophomoric b/c you're clearly on the next level relationship-wise. other than that, i say rock the honesty as much as possible. definitely a new concept for me, but it pays off in the long run.

good luck

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,896 Posts
    From a fellow "Old man"...

Been there. This ex was never able to have a serious conversation about what she actually wanted out of me/life. Sex was *incandescent*, though. Ultimately she dumped me after a year and I moved on very rapidly/actually before she'd actually dumped me (I could see it coming).

Like [insert rapper here], it was no Biggie...

You asked for no advice, so I won't offer.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I dated a woman who had lived with (shacked-up) both men and women. She was truly bi-sexual, and at the age of 34(a bit older than my 28 at the time), was very comfortable with this identity. I was not, though I did my best to ignore it, and while not any real factor in our relationship pro or con (she was a one-person woman so it was not a trust factor), I always had a window of doubt in the back of my mind as to what was going to really work for her long term. Even though we were extremely compatible and the chemistry was great, it was always an unspoken tension. We split over the usual stuff, but I know that my uneasiness with something so integral to her identity and self-image was gonna cause problems over time. It was kind of a relief even though I still kinda miss that old broad. She was good people, just not what I could handle for the long haul.

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    my ex-gf had this "swinger couple" friends and this one time they came over and the bf dude was totally trying to get me to touch his girls hair. fortunately i had too much jesus in my heart. no really. that shit kinda creeped me out.

shig! you promised you'd never tell...and it was my hair i was trying to get you to touch

well, in the reality of things we tend to date people who have already been with, dated, experimented...etc...I guess I'm with Arcadian in that in SF...it comes with the territory (I ended up dating a girl who was in a committed lesbian relationship....she of course didn't inform me of this till after we;d had sex a couple of times...haha)...I guess I don't get jealous of the whole girl girl play thing...should I be? I mean...THREESOME DUDE

if it's something you can't handle though...best thing to do is talk about it...open-communication and honesty is a good thing...regardless of the relationship...and you can find out where she stands on it...I've known a lot of bisexual girls who say they date men...they just use women for sex...I'm not saying that makes it okay...but, understand there could be no emotional attatchment to it...just experimentation...or she thinks it's hot/fun to do...

P.S. Belson! I might be coming to L.A. for a pitcher or two soon...I'm starting to book dates for my album release tour....(I'll be in touch soon!