New Mix Cd: The 1st Hundred Is The Hardest

peacefulrotationpeacefulrotation 3,481 Posts
edited April 2007 in Announcements
New Mix CD!Put this together for my homie and slap-maker extraordinaire DNAE beats. Tough to find tracks, exclusives, clean blends and plenty of cutting. Graphics by homie Tsega/Asprin.As usual, $10 to [email]djbcause@sbcglobal.net[/email] will get you the disc including shipping in the US. $11 total to Canada, $12 overseas.Also available are the previously unavailable mixes: Play Crater (precursor to Night Of the Remix), and Sernik (eastern europe and beyond: breaks, rock, psych, disco, etc.) These are home-fashioned CDR's and I'm asking $6 for these including shipping, $8 overseas. ($5 each if adding to another order). Also, Super Disco Hyphy is close to sold out, so this may be the last opportunity to grab it. Check out the new issue of the Fader where it was reviewed.

Comments

• Also available are the previously unavailable mixes ... Sernik (eastern europe and beyond: breaks, rock, psych, disco, etc.)

Is this the one you posted up here as 'euro mix not quite done'?

That was filthy, does the CD come with a tracklisting too?

• Yeah that's the one...no tracklisting though. Did that one in a weekend with a batch of records I had held onto too long (copped primarily in the Richmond district in the late 90's), & most of the records I could not decipher titles and artist names, haha. so yeah just cutty paste style...many tracks were only used for segues, layers, etc. Listed most of 'em on ebay with soundclips the next week and none of 'em sold for more than like 10 or 15 bucks

ah well at least a mix came out of it

cheers

• coppeth?