Funky Mixes (Download It Now)

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
I havn't been around here much....but just finished some new mixes, thought maybe some of you might be into them.PJ Gray - Galactic Fractures Vol 1PJ Gray - Galactic Fractures Vol 2Its mostly all funk & soul....with a few reggae & garage rock joints thrown in. All originals, except for 1 repress (the 'Baby Dont Cry' soul version, from Jazzman). Also, volume2 starts with that ultra-rare Naomi Davis 10" test press that was never released. Anyway, they are fairly low bitrate files. If you want a CD version and are in the Boston area, just come out to Zuzu this saturday or catch me around town.No tracklists handy right now, but if you wanna know a track, just describe it & I'll tell you. I am not into hiding shit!Hope everyone here is doing well!-pjwww.galacticfractures.com

Comments

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    ive been listening to the show via the web site and have been lovin it. have turned some friends on to it and are spreading the word. i caught the link to it from the dap-tone web site and im always excited to catch a new expsode.

im at the library right now but when i get home ill DL these mixes with the quickness
    thank you

• planlessplanless 819 Posts

hi, is it possible that you can re-up some shows from the archieve?

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

i second this request

bump.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

i second this request

bump.

yeah I'll temporarily sendspace any requests......unfortunately I can't afford to keep more shows online permanently (i pay for the website outta my own pocket and make zilch on the site).

just lemme know which you want tho.

-pj

just lemme know which you want tho.

-pj

7/9/2006

this one would be really nice. thanks in advance

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

7/9/2006

this one would be really nice. thanks in advance

The 7L show, right?

HERE YOU GO

-pj

1000 Thanks

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    i wanted to bump this thread to say
    ive really been diging this mix. i hooked up a baby moniter at the computer and one in the bathroom so i can listen to this in the shower.

the first hot pants track on the second mix is
    who is that?