SOCAL Super Party In 2 weeks!!

Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Guess what, fuckers? I'm throwing Iron Monkey a b-day party in 2 weeks at la casa de Diz. Looking at the calender, that looks like the 25th.I don't really have any details yet. I just know that I was ready to have a big ass party and Iron Monkey's b-day seemed like a good excuse as any.So yeah, mark your calenders, and get ready to get poopoofaced.I suppose this belongs in the announcement section but hey, I wanted people to actually see it. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Its in San diego right? Im gonna try to make this one.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Guess what, fuckers? I'm throwing Iron Monkey Guzzo a b-day party in 2 weeks at la casa de Diz. Looking at the calender, that looks like the 25th. (just one day after young Adam turns 25)

I don't really have any details yet. I just know that I was ready to have a big ass party and Iron Monkey's Guzzo's b-day seemed like a good excuse as any.

So yeah, mark your calenders, and get ready to get poopoofaced.

I suppose this belongs in the announcement section but hey, I wanted people to actually see it. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    Will their be booths for people to show off and sell records

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    get ready to get poopoofaced.

Will we get to confront Ironfeet Jenkins at the party, Mango?

get ready to get poopoofaced.

Will we get to confront Ironfeet Jenkins at the party, Mango?

I just spoke with him he's upset that I have people thinking I'm him, he told me he was gonna set me straight... Put we will see....

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Its in San diego right? Im gonna try to make this one.

Oh yeah... I forgot to mention that part!

San Diego!

If you would like to attend, PM me for the address and phone number!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    not sure if im gonna be able to make it.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Sweet Moses' balls, I wish I could go.

not sure if im gonna be able to make it.

oh you'll make it all right.

or i will kill you.

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    REMINDER! REMINDER! REMINDER!

If you haven't made plans yet then plan on being here!

Me and HJ were actually discussing doing this shindig on the beach. Thoughts?

I think I'd rather keep it at la casa, but its up to you folls.

RSVP, Bitches!!!!!!

OK Folls and Idots, the time has been set. Basically we'll start the barbecue up at about 6:30 to 7, but for the LA heads that want to head down early to beat traffic (or anybody else for that matter) feel free to show up in the afternoon (like 3:00 or whatever).

So yeah, bring whatever it is you like to drink, or any special marco-like foods that you might require (because i sure as hell aint buying that shit). WORD!

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts

i cannot make it. plaese to kill me later. but keep in mind, i am not flaking out this time. i really cant make it...

WHEN AND WHERE? Directions?

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Uh douchebag, it's: ESSENTIAL[/b] SOCAL Super Party In 2 weeks!!

i cannot make it. plaese to kill me later. but keep in mind, i am not flaking out this time. i really cant make it...

I understand. Just remember though, thats what the unicorns said when noah built the ark, and look what happened to those fuckers!

I can't kill my only soju drinking parter. Tsega is sad though. He said he'll come on the condition that there is a soju drinking contest....hehehehe

WHEN AND WHERE? Directions?

Directions can be obtained via PM!

• Options
    SOca Party?

K.

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    Sweet. My birthday is this weekend too.
    I was thinking about stopping by. Am I invited? Maybe I will bring my unicycle.
    Location?

-AL Garth

Location?

-AL Garth

SIK!!!!

PM Dizzy for direxn

Location?

-AL Garth

AWESOME!!! I was just talking the other day about how I dont want to go bike riding with friends because those hard seats hurt my taint. But then I was thinking a unicycle would be cool though. Definitely bring it.

Tell you what... I'll let you come if I get a lifetime free pass to the record show

syke. I'll pm the address and stuff in a minute....

Location?

-AL Garth

Just bring the WOODLOCK OIL! It's time to show these kids how it's done!!!! & Sunday Morning Will have Koby's on lock like 91!, Mark you can't be at the same place at once, plus I'm bring the girl with the 45's to stall you out, it's all about planning baby!

HAHAHHAHAHAH! I just spoke with Lakan he told me you bum rushed him as soon as he parked the van a Koby's a few weeks ago, you came up on his door like he was getting jacked .. hahahaha...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

HAHAHHAHAHAH! I just spoke with Lakan he told me you bum rushed him as soon as he parked the van a Koby's a few weeks ago, you came up on his door like he was getting jacked .. hahahaha...

my head just imploded

tracklist plaese

saying those recs shouldn't have reached Roger but they did

I was tripping when Lakan let him take a look like "wtf I was here first and Roger is a loser who only collects blues records anyways, why does he wanna see the secret modern soul box?"

sike it was all good and thanks to Lakan for that Marcus Miller and yo that Nestico, it is quite SCHWEEEEET

did you meet the girl with the 45s? did you do push ups to impress her?

Who's roger? Is that pointy mustache guy?

Roger is blues guy with two little record boxes of beatles, hendrix, stones, etc. He drives that white sedan and looks really beat up sometimes and always wears that dirty jacket. He is a prick and will yell at you to sell you records. He always gets frustrated when other people are digging around him or if you get to the records first. I never got much off him but I remember you bought that Idris off him for $8 lol.

oh yeah.......... fuck that guy, but then again i always say hi to him now. even at the record show i asked how he did. he's annoying, but means well i guess.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    preliminary reports on the LA contingent

we gots:
    Iron Monkey
    Guzzo Adam
    Insulin69
    and
    BeardedD*****s

still waiting to hear on T*ega, Y*ichi, Bs*des, and anyone else

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    still on the fence but leaning more towards the 'won't be making it' side

still on the fence but leaning more towards the 'won't be making it' side

fine fine fine..... I'LL MAKE THE PINK STUFF!!!!!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Ha, back in the middle again. I'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow since it's my first weekend back into town and am still playing catchup with work.