Happy Birthday SHINGALING !

coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
dood Buck Wilders is the deejay extraordinaire ! don't matter if he's in the dj booth, manning the counter @ shangriladeedaor wiggin digging the gospel raers in the fieldsuper chill & nicefree with knowledge to drophe don't post much these daysbutwhen he does ya best read all about it

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Happy Birthday And*ew!!

You need to get your ass on here more
    often and drop that Memphis soul knowledge!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Happy birthday ***r**.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Happy Birthday And*ew!!

You need to get your ass on here more
    often and drop that Memphis soul knowledge!

No shit! I know you've moves to make in the real world, but cyberspace needs your knowledge dropped as well! Phone home, son!

(It was cool meeting you in Memphis when I was out that way, last year...)

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Happy Birffday!

Our boy is having a birthday throwdown at his place Friday...myself and others spinnin' records and Jeff Evans and Ross Johnson playin' a set in the dining room!..some of you Memphis pop fans might recognize Ross Johnson's name if you flip over some of your Alex Chilton LPs (drummer on Like Flies on Sherbert and others) and Jeff Evans was the leader extrodinaire of the mighty Gibson Bros.(no, not the disco dudes) and the mighty '68 Comeback...plus a keg! If y'all are in the area...come on through!

• Yo!

Happy Birthday Shing-A-Ling!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    This dude's company made downtown Memphis mall pizza taste good, he helped a brother out when he needed some equipment help DJing an Indian wedding, then on top of that he let me dance with his foxy girlfriend who is a very lucky chick indeed. Happy Birthday A****w!!!