Limited DJ Shadow 12" remix of 'this time'

KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
DJshadow.com says there's only like 100 of these being made.Does anyone care anymore about limited shadow vinyl?I kinda do.

Comments

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i gotta get this... not a collector of joshs stuff but this song is a favorite of mine.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i really like this song but i only see the 45 and 7" on the site

• wescoasiawescoasia 126 Posts
    snap, looks like it's sold out already

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    It mentions it on the merch page but no linkage? Gone already or not on sale yet?

I'd really like to hear this, but even more so I would like to hear the original (i seem to remember someone here having a copy off the tapes).

Hit me on the PM's if its

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Damn - i guess it's not suprising that it's aalready sold out.

It was available on the site this morning. I ordered 2 copies. My order went through ok so I assume I got 'em.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Damnit, I wanted one. Does the limited 12-inch have the instrumental for the dub it this way mix?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I have no idea if it has an instro. I know it has at least 2 remixes of 'this time' but thats it. It comes in a cool looking sleeve too!

Hopefully it's not like the rest of The Outsider

:yes that just happened:

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    Damn - i guess it's not suprising that it's aalready sold out.

It was available on the site this morning. I ordered 2 copies. My order went through ok so I assume I got 'em.

thats the good song on that album. i just ordered the 7". when you get the 12, tell us if its got trax that aint on the 7 or the cd single. (and then upload them! )

• grahamgraham 201 Posts
    I got my order in last night, when you get your 12"s up, I wanna see the different covers that he designed.