celeb sex tapes: when will it end?

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
so i just got an interesting spam email about kim kardashian's sex tape.. i guess the only interesting thing about it, is that it exists.. well that and the fact that they're claiming that Ray J is a hiphop superstar.why do these girls subject themselves to this kind of publicity? i mean when pam anderson dropped her vid, at least she had some celebrity behind her with baywatch and all that.. but kim kardashian? socialite celebs need to fall back in a major way.2cents & i'm out.

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    sex: when will it end?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    -faux rillz girlfriend

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    man, don't worry about it.

PS kim kardashian >>> pam anderson no contest

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

yes, kim kardashian is 100x hotter than pam anderson. i've actually seen the vid- girl is down and dirty. makes all the others look like care bears.

-faux rillz girlfriend

more like:

"sex: why does it always end so soon?"

-faux rillz girlfriend

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts

yes, kim kardashian is 100x hotter than pam anderson. i've actually seen the vid- girl is down and dirty. makes all the others look like care bears.

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNk plaese

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

This girls ass is bangin. This is the first sex tape I'm looking forward to checking.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts

ZOINKS...I may have to check this.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    this girl. she naice.

used to be you could download for free at www.drunkstepfather.com (man what a scummy web address), but not sure no more. and I'm at work so not about to check the link!

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

i'll see if i can upload it tonight.

while you're at it could you burn a DVD complete with menus and bonus features and send me a copy?

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

while you're at it could you burn a DVD complete with menus and bonus features and send me a copy?

no doubt. i got unreleased britney and kfed home videos too if you're interested.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    im glad someone started a thread like this because i sure as hell didnt want to
    i got the kim video this weekend from a homie... it was wack. kim is bangin but ray-j gets in the way a whole lot. i aint tryin to see that fool.
    i actually liked the lil in between shots more than the main scenes on repeat with the corny audio editing
    did i get the wrong video?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

This girls ass is bangin. This is the first sex tape I'm looking forward to checking.

She's cute but the vid's pretty disappointing.

• scurlscurl 75 Posts
    it was wack. kim is bangin but ray-j gets in the way a whole lot. i aint tryin to see that fool.

Seriously. Dude's dick is the star of that film.

And what's up with the only direct shot of her titties[/b] being a low quality, 2 second still? Her chest is covered damn near the whole time, and even when it's not she's on her back. I mean that's all we get? I've been having discussions about her titties[/b] for a couple weeks, and this tape takes away none of my curiosities or suspicions.

A whole thing is a gigantic let down.

she is bangin, tho...

• chasechase 767 Posts

She's cute but the vid's pretty disappointing.

I mean that's all we get?

in fairness, I don't think they were really shooting it for us.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

• ahhh....i was wondering when soulstrut would have another "bad look" thread.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    ahhh....i was wondering when soulstrut would have another "bad look" thread.

the Consequence thread?

• scurlscurl 75 Posts
    I mean that's all we get?

By we I mean all intended viewers. Ain't nobody gettin' satisfied by those shots.

And secondly,

• ahhh....i was wondering when soulstrut would have another "bad look" thread.

the Consequence thread?

top 10 of '07 booooooooooootch. Log-off balhoneys.com for a minute and get familiar.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    it was wack. kim is bangin but ray-j gets in the way a whole lot. i aint tryin to see that fool.

Seriously. Dude's dick is the star of that film.

And what's up with the only direct shot of her titties[/b] being a low quality, 2 second still? Her chest is covered damn near the whole time, and even when it's not she's on her back. I mean that's all we get? I've been having discussions about her titties[/b] for a couple weeks, and this tape takes away none of my curiosities or suspicions.

A whole thing is a gigantic let down.

she is bangin, tho...

i know some people on their own jock but this dude is next level
    i dont think he was makin these things to have memories about kim. i think he was makin them to simply watch himself. i bet dude makes tapes of himself jerkin off.
    her knockers are aight. im more of an ass man so those things are langiappe (sp?) as they say in new orleans

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    they should have hired a professional camera dude to film this... too much ray j not enough kim.

• I mean that's all we get?

I haven't seen it, and probably won't, but I'm sure they had us in mind.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

• does anyone believe they DIDN'T mean to release this tape? the whole thing is so contrived and lifeless

• does anyone believe they DIDN'T mean to release this tape? the whole thing is so contrived and lifeless

Exactly...if there is a celeb sex tape where you can't actually see the celeb's boobs? seems a bit suspicious.