INTELLIGENT HOODLUM, PART 2

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
Arrest the presidentArrest the presidentArrest the presidentArrest the presidentToo much affection with no protectionLeads injection to infectionNow you're pregnant, baby to carryYou love Barry, but he won't marryGot an abortion, spent a fortuneShoulda used caution, mind-distortionOut of touch, out of tune, and out of timeYou're damn near out of your mindSlit your wrist, cause you couldn't live through itNow you claim that the devil made you do itUndertaker, he'll just make aCoffin to fit ya and take your picturePull out the bible, bust the scriptureIt's too late, Tragedy hit yaLife is a gift you took for grantedYour mother's buggin, her mind is slantedPain so deep in her heart it's plantedSomeone yelled out: Get the hell outEvil fell out, but I'm no sell-outBlack's the mineral, white subliminalArrest the president, he's the criminal[/b]No one's laughin this, I keep rappin thisHe's the happiest, we're the nappiestHe's the vulture, study your cultureBroke the sculpture to insult yaUnderrated, we're all relatedAssassinated, I just hate itMothers cryin, brothers dyinSomeone's lyin, I keep tryinDoin it right, ready to fightShedin a light, steady in flightPro-black explosion, doors are closinBrains are frozen, I'm the chosenAllah's the force for my ressourceTo slay on course without remorseFlipped and flopped it, hipped and hopped itI just dropped it, no one stopped itPoetical prophet, political topicDon't reject this, just inject thisBold in blackness, young and recklessNon-recruitable, anti-shootableThe name is suitable, black is beautifulMind was empty, now it's filled inTime for buildin, teach the childrenYou wanna erase my misplaced raceJust to make America a beautiful white place?That's not happenin, I'll keep rappin, andCrowds attractin, and you're subtractin, andI discover, unite the loverTeach the brother, fight the otherYoung black eagle hunting evilI want peace, but that's illegalYoung brothers doin life in prisonLove is life and life is worth livinAl Aslam, read the KoranGrab the mic and drop bombsThrew on my boots, stepped to my rootsBlack is dominant, that's enough proofSeparation of integrationStrong foundation, Nubian nationMicrophonist blessed with a bonusPray to give thanks and help the homelessUse the mind the creator gave yaWon't enslave ya, but he'll save yaThere's no debate, time to penetrateI can't wait for the pain to deflateI'm livin in a land of hateTake my hand, blackman, and let's standAnd find this promised landArrest the presidentArrest the presidentArrest the presidentArrest the presidentPolitics, polished tricksMakes me sick, ready to flipPimpin ain't easy, it's greasyGrimy, slimy, slouchy, sleazyWho the fuck you think you are, mister?Tryin to pimp some young black sisterStill talkin that pimp shit talkPretty boys don't survive up northNow you're turned out, you shoulda got outTime has burned out, sad how you found outMoney and cars made you feel real goodTell me, was it worth your manhood?Homicidal, that was your titlePimpin is vital, now you're suicidalRevolution, executionMind polution, no solutionDisregard it, heart of harlemHad no pardon, snake in the gardenCulture stealer, big high wheelerArrest the president, he's the drug dealer[/b]Chief command and got his hand inDrugs demandin, kept it standinHands were dipped in, someone flipped inMade a mistake and stopped the shipmentF.B.I. fronts the fourth guyHe can't lie, so it's time to fryWitness greedier, cause the mediaScared to death and his heart gets speedierLife in prison, he starts bitchinIn a few months, he'll be snitchinA new collection, police protectionMisconception, no directionNew face, new name, same gameYou took the blameCase gets older, lost in folderYo. they played ya out like a soldierTapped your phone, bugged your residenceYo, arrest the president(Arrest the president)Arrest the president(Arrest the president)Arrest the president(Arrest the president)Arrest the president(Arrest the president)Arrest the presidentArrest the muthafuckin president

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    If the decision sowed widespread claims of victory, it left behind a prominent loser: Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr., who argued vigorously in a dissenting opinion that the court never should have reached the merits of the case or addressed the question of the agency???s legal obligations.

His dissent, which Justices Antonin Scalia, Clarence Thomas and Samuel A. Alito Jr. also signed, focused solely on the issue of legal standing to sue: whether the broad coalition of states, cities and environmental groups that brought the lawsuit against the environmental agency four years ago should have been accepted as plaintiffs in the first place.

This was the issue on which the coalition???s lawsuit had appeared most vulnerable, given that in recent years the Supreme Court has steadily raised the barrier to standing, especially in environmental cases. Justice Scalia has long been a leader in that effort, and Chief Justice Roberts made clear that, as his statements and actions in his pre-judicial career indicated, he is fully aboard Justice Scalia???s project.
    dbags

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

BOOOINGGG!![/b]