IS THIS AS COOL AS IT LOOKS???

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
had this for a while now, just the cover though so ive never heard the thing, cover looks nice...hows the music??? anyone???somebody tried to kill it with a pen too, still those titles look dope enough... worth tracking down???

Comments

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Wunderbaum was selling it for 100 kr at the last record fair, but it was gone by the time you arrived.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I like it, cool 'modern' stuff

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Not to start any shit this early in the morning , but I always did wonder why an album by a band named the Afro Blues Quintet Plus One would have a picture of a bald white man on the cover.

(I believe this band had other albums as well, on Mira and Crestview.)

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Not to start any shit this early in the morning , but I always did wonder why an album by a band named the Afro Blues Quintet Plus One would have a picture of a bald white man on the cover.

(I believe this band had other albums as well, on Mira and Crestview.)

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    It's exactly like Verve era Cal Tjader. Don't pay more than like 10 or 20 bucks for one.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    OK thanks a bunch!!
    had the feeling that it might not live up to its looks... and OH MY GOD is that really afro whitey on the cover, never noticed actually..
    and yeah thought id seen some other stuff with this quintet also, jus never heard any of it...

thanks again, peace.

• the horror