DJ DAY (OINK-RELATED)

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
You know I love you hoLmes I just thought I'd share these 'cause they're kinda funny.And before I catch shit and/or a NAGL attack, I'm headed to Phx next weekend and I hope to pick up the vinyl at Eastside Records. In case they don't have it, where can I buy it online?Oink quotes:
*** PLEASE SUPPORT DJ DAY!! HE IS A LITTLE DUDE[/b] AND MAKES LITTLE MONEY ****** IF YOU LIKE IT TRACK IT DOWN AND BUY IT ***
dj day is the shittrying to get my hands on his "full length"

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Oh, this was for the Got To Get It Right EP.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    *** PLEASE SUPPORT DJ DAY!! HE IS A LITTLE DUDE[/b] AND MAKES LITTLE MONEY ***

OUCH on all counts. Little and broke. That's some comedy though. I'm just glad people are feeling it.

Hermillo, when are you coming back out to Califas?

*** PLEASE SUPPORT DJ DAY!! HE IS A LITTLE DUDE[/b] AND MAKES LITTLE MONEY ***

OUCH on all counts. Little and broke. That's some comedy though. I'm just glad people are feeling it.

Hermillo, when are you coming back out to Califas?

Soon hopefully. M*rs is here right now and we're talking about hitting up Disneyland before he starts his "campaign" for the new album. (M*RS FOR PRESIDENT is the movement.)

Speaking of Disney, you gotta take the kids to see Meet The Robinsons. Make sure you catch the Digital 3D showing, though. The extra $2 per ticket is worth it and I bet they'll love it!

Herm

[color:white]Check it: He was meeting with Premo about some beats and in walks Showbiz with a Graffiti Rock DVD. My dude sat in the studio watching it with TWO MOTHERFUCKING LEGENDS. Showbiz kept pointing out fools like "That dude used to always be up in the Quarters." WOW. [/color]

• HE IS A LITTLE DUDE

I'm just glad people are feeling it.

Don't be afraid to throw more bamboo flute into the mix.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    HE IS A LITTLE DUDE

I'm just glad people are feeling it.

Realheadz doth indeed know the deal

Herm, I was just talking about that movie. I'll have to take the likkle dudes and check that out.

• Don't be afraid to throw more bamboo flute into the mix.

Jajajajajajaja!