yr experiences w/ buying from a zero feedback dude

edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
do you guys occasionally risk buying from someone with 0 feedback? and did you get burnedi'm looking at this OOP game i want to buy, and i'm wondering why it's got so few bids. then i notice the seller has 0 feedback, has been registered for 1 month and has already changed his id. i google both IDs and stumble upon dudes blog where his profile photo is of a flaccid cock and where ALL his posts are poems such as this:I LIKE TO JACK OFFWITH MY SMALL DICKWITH TWEEZERS IN MY HANDAND A REALLY HUGE STICKIN MY ASSTO MAKE ME SCREAMI WANT MORENICE HOTT CREAM!what the fuck?

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    do you really need to question this persons character?
    all signs say stay away!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    no, i know! i'm not going to buy, but i am just curious how many people have bought from 0 feedback sellers and whether or not they got burned

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I took a chance and bought a 45 from a Japanese seller with no feedback, and the dude sent the record really quick and the record was flawless, all in all a good experience...

I took a chance and bought a 45 from a Japanese seller with no feedback, and the dude sent the record really quick and the record was flawless, all in all a good experience...

did he compose wonderful poetry?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    do you guys occasionally risk buying from someone with 0 feedback? and did you get burned

i'm looking at this OOP game i want to buy, and i'm wondering why it's got so few bids. then i notice the seller has 0 feedback, has been registered for 1 month and has already changed his id. i google both IDs and stumble upon dudes blog where his profile photo is of a flaccid cock and where ALL his posts are poems such as this:

I LIKE TO JACK OFF
    WITH MY SMALL DICK
    WITH TWEEZERS IN MY HAND
    AND A REALLY HUGE STICK

IN MY ASS
    TO MAKE ME SCREAM
    I WANT MORE
    NICE HOTT CREAM!

what the fuck?

Your duty is clear: win the item so you can post several lines of his poetry as feedback.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    all signs say invite him to Soul Strut!!

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

did he compose wonderful poetry?

maybe, but it was all in kanji and the pictures had all the pubic hair blurred out

all signs say he probably already posts Soul Strut!!